Just got a new 5.0!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
    IMO bmw has lost touch with their racing roots, The cars I own are rare and sought after. I have a Z3 m Coupe and a E30 m3 and a 2006 exige . I take it you know nothing of bmw's or their history. I've owned around 35 bmw's several e46's just not my thing. SMG's included. I said CLUTCH failures are rare. Its usually the pump or the servos
    35 BMW's? You're a glutton for punishment, also evidenced by your cars you currently own. You're obviously not into daily suspension comfort.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
      35 BMW's? You're a glutton for punishment, also evidenced by your cars you currently own. You're obviously not into daily suspension comfort.
      Bmw's are very easy to maintain, just all about preventative maintenance . You got me on comfort part. They're not that bad the lotus is the worst. Both BMW's ride on coil overs and are way smoother. I'm just into cars. I'm looking for a viper now, hopefully I can dig one up for a reasonable price

Comment

Bmw's are very easy to maintain, just all about preventative maintenance . You got me on comfort part. They're not that bad the lotus is the worst. Both BMW's ride on coil overs and are way smoother. I'm just into cars. I'm looking for a viper now, hopefully I can dig one up for a reasonable price
        Well, you have decent taste in cars between the E30 M3, Exige, and Z3 M. Is the Z3 an S52 or S54 engine? Vipers are cool too and will match the ride quality you obviously like.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
          Well, you have decent taste in cars between the E30 M3, Exige, and Z3 M. Is the Z3 an S52 or S54 engine? Vipers are cool too and will match the ride quality you obviously like.
          I'd like the s54, but its a vortec'd S52 . I've never been in n a viper so I'm hoping its not to bad. The ride doesn't bother me at all, even with the super shitty roads in my city

Comment

I'd like the s54, but its a vortec'd S52 . I've never been in n a viper so I'm hoping its not to bad. The ride doesn't bother me at all, even with the super shitty roads in my city
            Nice, the S52 is a sweet engine. I borrowed my boss' brand new '98 M3 many years ago for a few mile test drive with my g/f at the time. When I pulled it back into his garage, he walked in from the house and there was a very hot "burning" smell (you guys, know, that nice break-in hot smell) and he asked me what the hell I did with his car. Suffice to say, I explored redline many times. Cool car.

Vipers don't ride that good, but they are fun to drive around. It will be a non-issue for you based on the other cars you drive. I like road comfort a little more than you obviously.
            Ford
            GM
            Toyota
            VAG

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
              Supps are cheap to make but BSN and the other bigger names arent cheap to buy and having the lowest prices in the world and giving discounts sometimes means a loss on some items.

We have a lot of overhead now with the big warehouse and 5 employees, however like the other guy said i've just been flipping profit into inventory.
              Wow, glad to hear you've grown to that many employees in a relatively short amount of time. I truly hope that you guys are able to take off and smash some of these shitty places like GNC/BB.com.

I can only imagine there isn't much profit for you to make on people like Muscletech, BSN, Etc. You hands down are the only person I'll ever order from online.

Comment

Vipers are pretty rough, smooth roads are your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                  Vipers are pretty rough, smooth roads are your friend.
                  I'm sure its 10x smoother than my daily driver now. Which doesn't bother me to bad on my local shitty streets

Comment

you can get a wicked sound out of them
                    http://youtu.be/9vV3Bxynz80 very exotic sounding

Comment

Working...
                    X