Just got a new 5.0!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
    Damn I figured that you'd be pulling in some money by now... mostly because I thought you were doing 99% of the work, so who did you have to pay too. I understand your prices are wicked competitive though so that has to hurt some, however I have no idea what the heck someone selling the product has to pay for it. Because it must only cost pennies on the dollar to produce something like this for the big guys
    I'm sure what he means is he's investing it right back into the business. Either way cool car!

Comment

Originally posted by ELD3782 View Post
      Nice ride! How much Syntha 6 do you have to sell to buy a Beemer?
      Bimmer

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
        Damn I figured that you'd be pulling in some money by now... mostly because I thought you were doing 99% of the work, so who did you have to pay too. I understand your prices are wicked competitive though so that has to hurt some, however I have no idea what the heck someone selling the product has to pay for it. Because it must only cost pennies on the dollar to produce something like this for the big guys
        Supps are cheap to make but BSN and the other bigger names arent cheap to buy and having the lowest prices in the world and giving discounts sometimes means a loss on some items.

We have a lot of overhead now with the big warehouse and 5 employees, however like the other guy said i've just been flipping profit into inventory.
        www.LockoutSupplements.com
        discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          One word for mods, DINAN!
          i've seen that on a few BMW's. what is it? a sports package or something?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Bimmer
            I wondering who would say it 1st

Nice M bro. Is it certified? Whatever you do, keep it under warranty. There tons of things on that car that cost thousands to fix!

If it is still under 50K (maintinance warranty), check the clutch and brakes and have them replaced at the dealer if low. A dude up here at work got to pay for a clutch out-of-pocket for his 06 and spent 3400 bucks!
            -Dustin
            '94 Cobra
            Coast High 408, AFR 205s,
            1-3/4" BBK LTs, Tremec TKO,
            ZA0 Tweecer Self Tune

09 F250 KR
            10" lift, 38s

Comment

Originally posted by SVTCobra50 View Post
              I wondering who would say it 1st

Nice M bro. Is it certified? Whatever you do, keep it under warranty. There tons of things on that car that cost thousands to fix!

If it is still under 50K (maintinance warranty), check the clutch and brakes and have them replaced at the dealer if low. A dude up here at work got to pay for a clutch out-of-pocket for his 06 and spent 3400 bucks!
              they only come in SMG............

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                It's a 6 speed
                Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                orly?

Comment

They were only SMG in 2006, but later years offered a six-speed manual.

SMG does have a clutch that's electronically controlled, so that's maybe what SVTCobra50 is talking about.
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

Are you saying the SMGs do not have clutches?
                    -Dustin
                    '94 Cobra
                    ZA0 Tweecer Self Tune

09 F250 KR
                    10" lift, 38s

Comment

Originally posted by SVTCobra50 View Post
                      Are you saying the SMGs do not have clutches?
                      Did I say that, I've probably owned more bmws than everyone in this thread combined. That's a very rare failure its also a 5 year 50. Depending on if its certified they won't cover normal wear items

Comment

Did I say that, I've probably owned more bmws than everyone in this thread combined. That's a very rare failure its also a 50 year 50. Depending on if its certified they won't cover normal wear items
                        Then why did you post this??

And of course they won't cover wear items under a cert warranty. That's why I asked if it had less than 50K. It is a simple 6-100K and does not cover wear items or maintenance.

I do not know what you are talking about when you say a 50 year 50, but the warranty is 4/50 Check it.

I've owned 5, and nothing older than an E46 BTW.
                        -Dustin
                        '94 Cobra
                        ZA0 Tweecer Self Tune

09 F250 KR
                        10" lift, 38s

Comment

Did I say that, I've probably owned more bmws than everyone in this thread combined. That's a very rare failure its also a 5 year 50. Depending on if its certified they won't cover normal wear items
                          you're such a putz. i bet all your beemers were sub 2000's too lol.

Comment

Rare failure my ass. SMG's take a crap frequently, I personally know of two E60 M5 owners who've had failures. Both were covered under warranty luckily, but they aren't that durable.
                            Ford
                            GM
                            Toyota
                            VAG

Comment

I have 19k miles only currently.
                              www.LockoutSupplements.com
                              discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                                you're such a putz. i bet all your beemers were sub 2000's too lol.
                                IMO bmw has lost touch with their racing roots, The cars I own are rare and sought after. I have a Z3 m Coupe and a E30 m3 and a 2006 exige . I take it you know nothing of bmw's or their history. I've owned around 35 bmw's several e46's just not my thing. SMG's included. I said CLUTCH failures are rare. Its usually the pump or the servos

Comment

Working...
                                X