Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
    ah, i didnt know the new GT's had 400hp. Good for them finally. haha
    I know it seems like smalltime, but they're dyno'ing around 370 stock and with a CAI and tune are hitting 400+. They're pretty impressive. No M series of course...but you get what you pay for. Again, great looking car. Take some day time pics.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

That's a good price. Im assuming an 2006 model?

Thanks for the guys that gave props, it really handles well in M mode that's for sure. The moving seats as you turn are nice too.
      it was newer, but also from a dealer group my friend works for. They own it for less but thats what I could buy it for. I'm a huge BMW fan I have a 1988 m3, 1999 Z3 M coupe and My lotus.I'm really wanting a viper though

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
        Nice cars, guess you got the SMG. Not a big fan of the transmission, but the engine pulls nice, especially up top. Hope it holds up well for you.
        ? I have always liked the smg.

Comment

Great cars, just a ton of cash for a driver. Ballers gotta ball.

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
          I know, I've been looking into getting one so that I don't have to daily drive my Accord. /barg
          Ha, well done.

Obligatory, "im looking into one so i dont have to dd my ferrari, buggatti, porsche or mclaren", comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Damn I miss my 5 series. Seriously, there is nothing more invigorating than driving a 6 speed BMW sedan. I had so much fun with the V8, I cant even fathom the fun with the V10. Look at the Meistershaft or Eisenmann exhaust for that thing to wake up the sound!
            The V12 coupes are pretty fun... especially with twins tucked under everything.

Comment

Why don't you take one decent picture and post up? Hands down the most unexciting 2 page thread evar.

Comment

Fantastic car.
                Originally posted by Boss Hogg View Post
                Wanna Race a Bone Stock G8?
                Turd of garbage barge proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  what would something like that cost for a +6hp gain?
                  About 2 dollars in aluminum I had laying around, and alittle time with the tig welder. I guess there are perks to being a fabricator

Comment

Originally posted by Johnc View Post
                    that would probably be a good race for a 5.0 mustang
                    Manny raced the M5 we dynoed...carlos car. Mannys car isn't stock, it has a Boss intake, E85 tune, cold air, and a off road H pipe. Makes 425rw with an auto. Without the Boss intake, Mannys 5.0 ran a 11.7 @ 117. He beat the M5 by a car and a half up to 140mph from a 20 punch. Not bad for a 4000+ sedan

Comment

Pure sex

Comment

Fuck...I'm ready to get paid like a white man again.

Comment

LOVE the M5....dont love the 12mpg on premium fuel at $4+ a gallon

Comment

Nice ride! How much Syntha 6 do you have to sell to buy a Beemer?

Comment

Originally posted by ELD3782 View Post
                              Nice ride! How much Syntha 6 do you have to sell to buy a Beemer?
                              1. We usually lose money on Syntha 6 sales.

2. I havent made a paycheck owning Lockout Supplements yet to date.
                              www.LockoutSupplements.com
                              discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

2. I havent made a paycheck owning Lockout Supplements yet to date.

Damn I figured that you'd be pulling in some money by now... mostly because I thought you were doing 99% of the work, so who did you have to pay too. I understand your prices are wicked competitive though so that has to hurt some, however I have no idea what the heck someone selling the product has to pay for it. Because it must only cost pennies on the dollar to produce something like this for the big guys

Comment

Working...
                                X