No announcement yet.

Making trailer parks look classy..Maui style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought some of you guys might find this interesting.

Comment

I knew a guy in Houston that moved to Costa Rica to build those Shipping Container houses over there as a business.

Comment

Speaking of Hawaii, I dont know how many VW micro buses I counted that were turned into "living quarters" on the Maui beaches.

Comment

I'm surprised they could afford the buses. I've never seen so many homeless people in one place in my life. Not bad of an area to do that in but still. Waikiki at night, no thanks.
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Waikiki is not on Maui
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              Waikiki is not on Maui
              Ah, that explains it. Listing was removed so I couldnt see it.

I lived in Maui for almost 20 years and if memory serves trailor homes, mobil homes and campers are not allowed on the island of Maui.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Somehow I just don't see being homeless in Hawaii as being very rough.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Somehow I just don't see being homeless in Hawaii as being very rough.
                  Its not. I met lots of people that would come there to surf all winter and they spent time beach hoping and camping. You cant really camp anywhere but if you have a fishing pole in the water they wont bust you.

When I bought my condo there was two days before I could move in and had to move out from my last place. Didnt want to bother any friends and didnt want to pay $600 a night at the Grand since it was tourist season and everything was booked. Slept in my Jeep for two days on the beach in the middle of January. Got all the way into the 60's at night. LOL!

Man I miss Maui.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Its not. I met lots of people that would come there to surf all winter and they spent time beach hoping and camping. You cant really camp anywhere but if you have a fishing pole in the water they wont bust you.

When I bought my condo there was two days before I could move in and had to move out from my last place. Didnt want to bother any friends and didnt want to pay $600 a night at the Grand since it was tourist season and everything was booked. Slept in my Jeep for two days on the beach in the middle of January. Got all the way into the 60's at night. LOL!

Man I miss Maui.

That's badass!

Comment

Working...
                    X