No announcement yet.

Making trailer parks look classy..Maui style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I have thought about building a shipping container house for a while. We love the idea.

Comment

^^ Thats awesome
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

never in my wildest dreams would I have thought people could / would live in a storage container! wow.

Comment

Pretty cool..

Comment

how about a missle silo?

Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
            http://www.titantowing.net
            -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

hell i'd live in anything if the location was badass!!! who wouldn't?

Comment

Fuck that, I spent the first 7 months of my stay in the sandbox couped up 4 men to a container. We finally got our 2 man wet CHU's but the dry ones suck.

Comment

That is fucking BADASS.

Comment

Originally posted by fastwhite99gt View Post
                    Fuck that, I spent the first 7 months of my stay in the sandbox couped up 4 men to a container. We finally got our 2 man wet CHU's but the dry ones suck.
                    Better than the hood of a Humvee or some shitty cot.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Well, here is my office and living quarters. FOB Warrior, Kirkuk Regional Air Base, Iraq. This is the CAPE Compound. The closest door is my office and the next three trailers are our living quarters. I have 8 US employees living here and two local Iraqis that don't live on base. Each of these trailers are 42'x10.5'. The office is one solid room with two A/C window units. Each living trailer has three seperate rooms with an A'C unit and small bathroom.
                      Wouldn't hurt to dust that shithole every now and again!
                      j/k
                      I don't see how electronics last around there.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Wouldn't hurt to dust that shithole every now and again!
                        j/k
                        I don't see how electronics last around there.
                        They don't. I blow through laptops roughly once every 18-24 months. Vehicles last me about 40-50K. A/C units are good for a couple of seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                          My wife and I have thought about building a shipping container house for a while. We love the idea.

I'll take one,please! Oh-with the furniture included!!

Comment

I'd live in a fucking shoebox if it meant I got to live in Hawaii...
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              I'd live in a fucking shoebox if it meant I got to live in Hawaii...
                              I can believe that. I still have the PM you sent me, offering to suck me off to take you the next time I go.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                                I can believe that. I still have the PM you sent me, offering to suck me off to take you the next time I go.

Hell, I'll take the sloppy seconds for a closet and a plane ticket...

Comment

Working...
                                X