Making trailer parks look classy..Maui style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    I disagree. For the most part, the way you are treated on here is based on your actions and not how much money you make or what car you drive or how big your house is. I am a prime example...I get shit because I give it. Same for you.
    I beg to differ. This board judges people by their cars & woman all the time regardless of who you are or how you act. I can point out 2 threads just in this forum alone posted in the past two days!

Im just making light fun of it
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

The Trailer Life

Well, here is my office and living quarters. FOB Warrior, Kirkuk Regional Air Base, Iraq. This is the CAPE Compound. The closest door is my office and the next three trailers are our living quarters. I have 8 US employees living here and two local Iraqis that don't live on base. Each of these trailers are 42'x10.5'. The office is one solid room with two A/C window units. Each living trailer has three seperate rooms with an A'C unit and small bathroom.

Inside shot of my office.

Outside of one of the living quarter trailers.

Inside my messy room (still in the process of unpacking from Jamaica)

The bathroom (shower, sink, toilet and a small water heater)

The bunker (Cement "C" piece, encompassed with sandbags)

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
        I beg to differ. This board judges people by their cars & woman all the time regardless of who you are or how you act. I can point out 2 threads just in this forum alone posted in the past two days!

Im just making light fun of it
        Maybe a select few do this but I dont think the entire board does.

Comment

Maybe a select few do this but I dont think the entire board does.
          I agree not the entire board, But its just entertaining to me when people bag on members cars or wifes!

Back to the topic! Denny my brother lived over in something close to this in IRAQ, Except I think yours is alot bigger then his. He had to share with another guy
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I agree not the entire board, But its just entertaining to me when people bag on members cars or wifes!
            Those people are externalizing their own feelings of low self-worth and lack of ambition.

Comment

Those people are externalizing their own feelings of low self-worth and lack of ambition.
              For a MD you dont have the typical Im better then you attitude of most MD's, My GF works at Childrens Medical City in the Heart Unit for kids born under weight & went to a deal her unit was having for the staff & the main MD's on her floor both have that better then you attiude
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

For a MD you dont have the typical Im better then you attitude of most MD's, My GF works at Childrens Medical City in the Heart Unit for kids born under weight & went to a deal her unit was having for the staff & the main MD's on her floor both have that better then you attiude
                I get accused of it from time to time by people on here that do not know me or are "new" to the site. And I think many physicians get that label unfairly. However, I do know a few that fit that bill to a T. I cannot stand that shit. I grew up poor living in trailer houses and getting hand me down stuff so I have no business thinking that I am better than anyone...I do think that some people are in the situation they are in due to their own lack of ambition/motivation and that is their own fault.

Comment

For a MD you dont have the typical Im better then you attitude of most MD's
                  Go shoot a round of golf with him and see how fast your attitude of him changes...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I get accused of it from time to time by people on here that do not know me or are "new" to the site. And I think many physicians get that label unfairly. However, I do know a few that fit that bill to a T. I cannot stand that shit. I grew up poor living in trailer houses and getting hand me down stuff so I have no business thinking that I am better than anyone...I do think that some people are in the situation they are in due to their own lack of ambition/motivation and that is their own fault.
                    I never got that vibe with you all the years I have known you on this board! But I didnt know you where a MD till recently about a year ago! But yes typically most of the MD's I come across act as they are Gods gift to the human race & anyone who isn't a MD is just plain DUMB & really could care less what you have to say on any subject in life. Even she agrees that the MD's there have that attitude. But its par for the course for you & im sure your used to hearing this when people find out what you do for a living.
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Go shoot a round of golf with him and see how fast your attitude of him changes...
                      LOL...while I may hit you with a golf ball, I definitely wont condescend you. Well...unless you paint your driver white and use equipment that is above your skill level!

Comment

Call me crazy, but if I lived in paradise, I would totally pimp that. I bet it's cheap to keep cool with a small space like that...though the condo we had in Maui...I think we ran the A/C once or twice, it's just perfect weather there year round.

Plus the solar panels on the roof would help offset it. You could own what you live in and have plenty of money left over for other things.

Comment

I need something like that to put on a lake here in Texas. Wish AC of course lol.

Comment

I've seen lots of those used as hunting camps... I owned a few at one point and they are heavy bastards.

Comment

A) I would live in that in a heartbeat if Hawaii or some other tropical island was put into the equation.

B) Ahh Iraq, I do not miss that powdery fucking sand getting into every piece of my rifle.

Comment

LOL...while I may hit you with a golf ball, I definitely wont condescend you. Well...unless you paint your driver white and use equipment that is above your skill level!
                                Does anyone have pics of the r911 driver?

Comment

Working...
                                X