• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Fool Traffic Jam - The Russian Style

lmgdao!!

Comment

genius

Comment

How fucking ridiculous is that ?! LMAO !

-Aaron

Comment

At first i thought there was joke i was missing. Then, Fucking brilliant!!lol.

Comment

I must be stupid, what the fuck did I miss exactly?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Theyre goin backwards to get where the traffic jam isnt going. They are technically facing direction those lanes go. Better hope they see ya comin.

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                Theyre goin backwards to get where the traffic jam isnt going. They are technically facing direction those lanes go. Better hope they see ya comin.
                okay I got that immediately, with all the comments I thought there was some huge surprise.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

oh,well then it did not deliver. It was chuckleable at least

Comment

Working...
                  X