No announcement yet.

check out this split bumper camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it too. Usually don't like wheel flares.

Comment

There is not a single thing I like on that first one, that is fucking gross!!

The green one posted is sweet though.

Comment

would be cooler if those were turbo inlets by the headlights

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
          There is not a single thing I like on that first one, that is fucking gross!!

The green one posted is sweet though.
          I believe that is paint code #53, "Camaro Gold". I used to own a 70.5 that was that color with a black vinyl top.

EDIT: bad lighting on that pic...might have also been #63 "Desert Sand"
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            I believe that is paint code #53, "Camaro Gold". I used to own a 70.5 that was that color with a black vinyl top.

Either way, GREAT colors! I am a sucker for Original paint colors though.

YES PLEASE!

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post

Im not crazy about camaro gold, that car looks green to me though. I agree though, it could be lighting.

Comment

I thought Everyone had 345s out back
                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                  Im not crazy about camaro gold, that car looks green to me though. I agree though, it could be lighting.
                  looks like a dark gold to me.

Comment

Its ok...

Comment

It's fugly IMO, but I am not a big fan of the 2nd gen Camaro anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X