• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unoccupied tractor destroys cars in Walmart parking lot

WOW, that was crazy !!
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Farm equipment filming farm equipment.

Comment

Damn.

Lol at the dumbass who says "OMG it hit a tree!" after the damn thing smashed the hell out of the cars.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

lol! What were those keystone cops doing driving around in circles behind it? Idiots. I can't believe no one in the crowd attempted to jump on and stop it. Canadian candy asses. I would have been attempting to wrangle that thing in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            lol! What were those keystone cops doing driving around in circles behind it? Idiots. I can't believe no one in the crowd attempted to jump on and stop it. Canadian candy asses. I would have been attempting to wrangle that thing in a heartbeat.
            Pit manuever.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              When I saw the police doing circles, I was imagining the Benny Hill theme music.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Reason #36852 not to go to Wal Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  When I saw the police doing circles, I was imagining the Benny Hill theme music.
                  Perfect!

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

why did someone not run up behind it, jump on, get in and stop it. Bunch of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                        why did someone not run up behind it, jump on, get in and stop it. Bunch of idiots.
                        Only idiot is the owner of it. I'm not putting my ass on the line to save wal-mart of some random people from car insurance claims.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

the cops should have tried to stop it with their cars
                          2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                          2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Only idiot is the owner of it. I'm not putting my ass on the line to save wal-mart of some random people from car insurance claims.
                            exactly!

know what hurts? getting run over by a tractor
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

No good way to get on that thing. Those are some big ass tires you got to run in front of..

Comment

Working...
                              X