Boom Boom Boom Way Ho Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    A little Autotune and she'll be the next rebecca black.
    A little reinforcement for the power of autotune(not rebecca black, but Kesha is kinda lacking in the talent dept. [without autotune] too)

and for LOLs:

Comment

A little reinforcement for the power of autotune(not rebecca black, but Kesha is kinda lacking in the talent dept. [without autotune] too)

and for LOLs:
      ... and Milli Vanilli was persecuted for doing virtually the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        ... and Milli Vanilli was persecuted for doing virtually the same thing.
        Not really, because that's Kesha actually singing. I'm making no excuses for her live performance, but the radio version is a bunch of "perfect" takes hobbled together, not auto-tune. Throw in the fact that it's not a singing song, and of course it sounds like crap.

Any band/artist I've ever heard live sucks compared to the album cut. Consider that hot model that all DFWMustangers date, first thing in the morning, without makeup, sitting on the toilet taking a shit, Not quite the same image as her last SI cover, with all the perfect lighting, and 10 takes to get the pose right.

Comment

Wow. I'd say Asperger's as well. My cousin has it and is EXACTLY like that.

Comment

Ok, I spent all night watching her related videos and masturbating. Do I need help? The cover of " Don't stop believing " was what pushed me over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Any band/artist I've ever heard live sucks compared to the album cut. Consider that hot model that all DFWMustangers date, first thing in the morning, without makeup, sitting on the toilet taking a shit, Not quite the same image as her last SI cover, with all the perfect lighting, and 10 takes to get the pose right.
              So what do you think of the bands that don't cut up their songs and do one long continous take? Supposedly Tom Petty did it on his last album with all the songs and it sounded great.

Comment

and for LOLs:
                I could've told you that without hearing it. I don't think Kesha was ever supposed to have a good voice. Just slutty lyrics. Can't stand her.

Big A, there are some bands out there that sound just as good, in some ways better live than on their albums. Kesha uses the shit out of Auto-tune though. Actually a lot of bands do. I have it on my computer and it's fun to jack around with. You can make it to where it does smooth transitions, not like the T-pain sound.

As far as Petty goes, doing the album in one long continuous take, that's pretty awesome but his songs are relatively simple. Metallica did that with St. Anger. Obviously, the sound quality wasn't as good back then, but still impressive even though that album kinda sucked.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Not really, because that's Kesha actually singing. I'm making no excuses for her live performance, but the radio version is a bunch of "perfect" takes hobbled together, not auto-tune. Throw in the fact that it's not a singing song, and of course it sounds like crap.
                  What I mean is I highly doubt she writes her own songs and I highly doubt she actually sings live auto tune or not. She's not the first. MC Hammer, Madonna, Michael and Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul.. so on and so forth, no way did they sing while jumping around on stage. They just didn't get caught.

Comment

Comment

I can't believe she is 18

Comment

You're listening to the wrong bands then. There are bands that sound better live, than on an album. THAT is talent.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'm going to go with her having high functioning autism.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            You're listening to the wrong bands then. There are bands that sound better live, than on an album. THAT is talent.
                            Yea. I know plenty of bands that are fine without having all that shit.
                            Hell, Hank3 records his shit in a wooden room, and it just about goes straight to an album.

Its simply called talent
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

In your face haters!!
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I bet she's a FREAK.

Comment

Working...
                                X