attn: whiteboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn: whiteboy

was thinking back to a thread you started back in canada about your buddy with the 67 fastback/ terminator swap and was wondering if you had any updates on this car. i was looking forward to seeing the finished project but then everything went down on the old site and havent heard anything about it since.

Looks like a sweet build

Comment

I remember seeing that car at Dallas Mustangs open house back in Oct. If remember correctly. Nice ride, just needed paint at the time.
      01 Platinum Edition F-250
      99 F-150
      89 LX Notch
      93 LX Hatch

Comment

I remember this build... Pretty bad ass.

Comment

i wanna see the updates on it

Comment

There was one out at the wild west pony show today. Is that the same one?

Originally posted by Baron
            If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

Shit, looks like the big fab work is done. A paint shop needs to sponsor that thing and make it purty. It'll get lots of attention when it's done.

Seriously. Agree to a certain number of years and a certain number of shows attended and some tasteful vinyl on the back glass with the shops name on it. Wonder why you don't see that more.

Comment

that would make me want another stang when its done..

pretty cool.

hey mike! call me sometime punk! me n murph hang out all the time. heather still in the scene too. hit me up

Comment

I like the turd paint. Gives it a sleeper look.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    Shit, looks like the big fab work is done. A paint shop needs to sponsor that thing and make it purty. It'll get lots of attention when it's done.

Seriously. Agree to a certain number of years and a certain number of shows attended and some tasteful vinyl on the back glass with the shops name on it. Wonder why you don't see that more.
                    There was a lot of fab work on this. I didnt get on the ground to look under it but you could see that it was no where near anykind of stock suspension.

I rep the shop that painted my stang. He did such a good job (in my eyes) that it is only the thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by 034V View Post
                      that would make me want another stang when its done..

pretty cool.

hey mike! call me sometime punk! me n murph hang out all the time. heather still in the scene too. hit me up

No shit man I cant believe that. Yeah for sure Im about to move so Ill give you a shout after that.

Comment

Originally posted by ma67cpe View Post
                        There was a lot of fab work on this. I didnt get on the ground to look under it but you could see that it was no where near anykind of stock suspension.

I rep the shop that painted my stang. He did such a good job (in my eyes) that it is only the thing to do.
                        He's running the Total Cost Involved Suspension front and back.

Comment

I've got a big pallet in my shop from them, and a guys '67 waiting for it. I would love for this car to get a new 5.0 transplant.

Comment

Originally posted by ma67cpe View Post
                            No shit man I cant believe that. Yeah for sure Im about to move so Ill give you a shout after that.
                            where to?

Comment

I remember that build from Canada. It sure has come a long way. Nice fab work!

Comment

Working...
                              X