No announcement yet.

Crazy brawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else notice the one white guy in the green shirt at the begining. i think he was lost lookin for directions
    .223 > 911

Comment

I like this one more.
      Crazy Brawl! Saekson Janjira (Muay Thai) vs Rod Kei (Kickboxing) match - 06/09/1989Also watch Cecil Peoples one of the Worst Judge/Ref in MMA get a beatdown....

Comment

They fighting over a banana split?

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
          All I could think of was this horseshit.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            So the lesson learned is a gun is the most effective tool in dispersing crackers.
            See, and we are prohibited from firing warning shots. Here's proof positive that shit works!

Comment

why they so loud?
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                why they so loud?
                Because they are black

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                  Anyone else notice the one white guy in the green shirt at the begining. i think he was lost lookin for directions
                  Looked like he was on crutches too.

Comment

Anybody got a white mele to add? People goin' crazy at Nascar or something?

Comment

Anyone got a link to this on YouTube, work filters liveleak

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        Anybody got a white mele to add? People goin' crazy at Nascar or something?
                        All I could find was a bunch of white people driving to work or taking their kids out to soccer fields.

Comment

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post

White People, Lost, St. Louis, Looking for Directions:

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              See, and we are prohibited from firing warning shots. Here's proof positive that shit works!
                              I'm shocked, but I actually think we agree on something.

Do you think that, over time, people would become conditioned to it though? Kinda like yelling "Help" or hearding a car alarm? They'd get accustomed to hearing a shot, but know that it was most likely just a warning?

I know it'd still have my ass ducking for cover, either way.

Comment

I had to close it after a couple seconds. If you have seen one National Geographic show on baboons, you basically have seen them all.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X