Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a big wimp.com fan but...

I thought this was really good

Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.
    Last edited by The Sarge; 04-06-2011, 08:29 PM.
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

you mean, "Not a big wimp.com fan but..."
    95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Freakin spear chunkers

Comment

I couldn't imagine what they are going through. Everything is new to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
            x2. While some on this site may come back with witty comments I look at it completely different. I don't know how long they were in the US but they seem to adapt quite well. I have worked with a few guys from Chennai India and they have never left their country, never been in a plane let alone come to the US.
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Those guys are actually quite sharp and very honest in their assessment.

I've been amazed at how uncomfortable people act when you talk to them. Going to school with a bunch of kids from the text generation is interesting. They look at you as if you are some sociopath for addressing them directly.

As Americans, we are pissing away our freedom, focusing on gadgets and becoming the richest bunch of indentured servants in history.

People have really truly lost their way and have no clue what freedom really is.

Comment

Originally posted by openroadracer View Post
                you mean, "Not a big wimp.com fan but..."
                Thanks.

Gave up beer for Lent, and this whiskey is killing me.
                If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
                  they thought butter packets were soap..."this tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by The Sarge View Post
                    Thanks.

Gave up beer for Lent, and this whiskey is killing me.
                    Solid!

Comment

Thats cool they came over to check out differences in cultures. Another 6 months and they will prob gain 100 lbs from alll the junk food they were just introduced to.

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                        Thats cool they came over to check out differences in cultures. Another 6 months and they will prob gain 100 lbs from alll the junk food they were just introduced to.
                        That was my thought. 2 years from now they'll be on a shitty website that Mychael101 references pulling each other's weave.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Those guys are actually quite sharp and very honest in their assessment.

I've been amazed at how uncomfortable people act when you talk to them. Going to school with a bunch of kids from the text generation is interesting. They look at you as if you are some sociopath for addressing them directly.

As Americans, we are pissing away our freedom, focusing on gadgets and becoming the richest bunch of indentured servants in history.

People have really truly lost their way and have no clue what freedom really is.
                          Ain't that the truth. With technology and convenience comes apathy and isolation. I always look forward to leaving the city and visiting small towns where people still have compassion and courtesy.

Great video, very interesting analysis.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            Ain't that the truth. With technology and convenience comes apathy and isolation. I always look forward to leaving the city and visiting small towns where people still have compassion and courtesy.

Great video, very interesting analysis.
                            In a lot of respects we live in the greatest country ever, BUT, the masses are just pissing it away. Quality of life:work and the supposed balance is terrible in this country.

Comment

When are we sending them back?
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                              X