Comment

Nope.

Comment

uh.....no

Comment

kinda funny, but mostly horrible.

This is better:

Comment

Sounds just like all of the other shitty Frat Boy country out there today. Not my thing. They'll be opening for Bart Crow anytime now.

And fyi, Nymphomanic is a Pat Dailey tune. Boland covered it, and it's become one of his biggest regrets.

Comment

Not purposely.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                  And fyi, Nymphomanic is a Pat Dailey tune. Boland covered it, and it's become one of his biggest regrets.
                  I knew that Boland covered it, XM comedy used to play the original quite a bit. I couldn't find the original version on youtube.

Comment

Not bad imo. "More Like My Dog" is a good one too, n "Good Ole Days" ain't bad either.

...As far as the Nymphomaniac song, Cross Canadian Ragweed has a damn good cover of it as well. I always thought they were the perfect band for the song, not that the origional isn't great.
                    .223 > 911

Comment

Man, I gave it a legit shot, and I'm pretty drunk so country "should" be perfect right now, but that is seriously a no-talent half ass'ed band. Maybe they have a better song out there, but the first impression that you posted was pretty bad. No excitement or really any emotion at all.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I used to go see Pat Dailey all the time when I lived in Ohio (before moving to TX). Made two trips/yr to Put-in-Bay...a nice place to get away up there on the "North Coast".

No one pretends that Pat is the greatest singer/songwriter, but his shows are always a riot. Lots of sing-along songs about drinking on the beach, getting stoned and random sexual encounters. He's kinda like a dirty-old-man version of Jimmy Buffet. Fun Stuff.

Here's the original album version.

Comment

Working...
                        X