Mercury Comet's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS/C Fairlane

Martin Michigan late 70's. FE power by Holbrook.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
      Still for sale? Info on it??

Comet's are the only old Fords I like.
      If he passes on my offer, I will forward the info. It might be sold for all I know by now.

Comment

My car

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
          Yeah, that was probably him...he's local, just over in Bedford. He started unloading a bunch of stuff just a few months back, decided on a different direction with the car and last I talked to him he is going a whole different color scheme, powertrain and all.
          Different style? Or keeping the wheels and stance?

Comment

108 pages for you right here.

Comment

I found this site for any one interested:

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                Different style? Or keeping the wheels and stance?
                He's keeping the wheels and actually going a little lower with it, but changing to a more nostalgic paint scheme...no more red as I understand, and he may be changing the color of the wheels to have more of a magnesium look too.

Biggest thing tho, he had an old Ford Hemi mostly built for it, but decided at the last minute to offload it all and go with more mordern EFI power in it instead....probably with a big power-adder (single turbo).
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                  Yeah, I went and overpaid for a piece of junk..........
                  This thing has been sitting in my garage since I got it. I have to make room, so it's for sale.

1964 Comet 202, 2 door post. 200 I6, 2 speed auto. Interior removed, needs Floorplans, and someone tried to do some body work on the original paint. I have some extra trim pieces to go with it. $1500 obo

Comment

Working...
                  X