• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ the exhaust
    2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
    2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Why anyone would want SLP's version of the ZL1 when you can just buy Gm's version and get a lot more car for around the same price as a Gt500.

SLP Cars have become body kits with bolt on superchargers imo. Hell atleast with Gm's Licensed Version you will be getting magnetic ride and a fuctional hood and a lot more for way less $$$$$$$$$$.

SLP uses that dam ZL infront of every thing Camaro they are building.

Dont care for the concepts exhaust tip covers......just let the pipe hang out the back

This is the REAL ZL1 and it has nothing to do with SLP and it wont be near 111K

Last edited by JNH2010SS; 04-10-2011, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Id rather get the 800 hp GT500 Super Snake for 80-90k.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

A fox body and $20k in mods would smoke that.

Comment

Saw the chevy ZL1 @ the car show yesterday. It is the ls9 (plus blower) and the wheels and front bumper look pretty sweet. The brakes on that thing are massive. There was maybe 2" of clearance between the inside of the wheel and the huge caliper.
            WRX

Comment

If I had 120k to spend, and had to choose between this or a new supersnake. I'd pick the snake, and I'd smoke this ugly turd.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                If I had 120k to spend, and had to choose between this or a new supersnake. I'd pick the snake, and I'd smoke this ugly turd.
                Don't worry, you will never have to worry about making that decision.

Comment

Working...
                X