X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCPA View Post
      They are planned for every first Sunday of the month. May's show is scheduled for 05.01.11 begining at 1:00pm. I also have a thread about it in the GTG forum here:

Location: 4224 Preston Road Frisco, TX 75034 972.720.9464 Details: * We will be there every 1st Sunday of the month April through October. * Our show time is scheduled for 1:00pm to 5:00pm. * Registration will be conducted from 1:00pm to 2:30pm. * The awards presentation should begin around 4:00pm. Did we mention

I don't have any details; but, here's another few shots from different angles.

The two ladies who were helping us out were very friendly and eager to pose for pics.

Tom is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by redfirevert View Post
        Looks like some nice cars showed up. I will have to come out to one of those when mine gets back on the ground.
        What happened to yours? I think we would be a good race

Comment

T type looks faster than the Miata

I would like to race that thing, it looks fast in all the videos

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
            fastest car in the parking lot, guarenteed... at least from the pics posted.
            The silver cobra would probably be a a good run. I've heard it makes 700+ to the wheels with a big turbo.
            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
              T type looks faster than the Miata

I would like to race that thing, it looks fast in all the videos
              I witnessed that T-Type hit 9.99 a couple of years ago at the annual Buick vs Ford race.

It is with its new owner now and will hopefully stay together longer this time.
              '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCPA View Post
                I witnessed that T-Type hit 9.99 a couple of years ago at the annual Buick vs Ford race.

It is with its new owner now and will hopefully stay together longer this time.
                Is that Cody's old T? Who has it now?
                Mike

Comment

Originally posted by BadGN1 View Post
                  Is that Cody's old T? Who has it now?
                  Mike
                  Yes, that is "TurboCody"'s old T-Type all repaired and sounding mean. The new owner's name is in the newest QuickTimes.
                  '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

It's to slow then

Comment

Our next monthly LSPBC car show is this Sunday at Hooters of Frisco. We will be handing out free products from Meguiars to the first 100 entries. So far this year, we have raffled away more than $1000.00 in prizes and cash. Come join us to get your share of them plus some cold drinks, great food and comaraderie!

Last edited by SuperCPA; 08-31-2011, 01:34 PM.
                      '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

We will be back at Hooters of Frisco this Sunday 10.02.11. The weather is forecasted to be absolutely perfect. Come out and join the fun with us!
                        '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

Working...
                        X