Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright.. so whats the 2012 Mustang gonna look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
    You really think that someone would be asking what the new bodystyle looks like, having obviously seen one by now?
    Well, what I suppose is that anyone asking that question might have at least a loose concept of the timeline of vehicle development, and that asking what a car looks like that at the absolute very least is 3 years away from realization, is dumb.

Anything at all would be fired-from-the-hip conjecture with no basis in reality, and functionally, a goof ball circle jerk.

That said, this blather is a direct quote of your first post:

Isn't 2012 the year for the slight body style change? You know, where they put some different body lines on the car and call it a new model? Wonder what its going to look like. Anyone got any credible pics?
    So you tell me: Do you have anything at all to stand on in your argument?

I didn't think so.

On top of that, the cars look pretty close to the same.
    At the end of the day, this boils down to an objective perception of design. It's useless to argue your particular perception. In my opinion, the redesign in question is at least as substantial as any in recent history. (and by recent, I mean the last couple decades) This observation in my opinion, is obvious, and your assertion to the contrary seems silly to me.

Soooo it never crossed your mind that it was possible I might be talking about something else? Ok. I'll believe that.
    I'm game. Enlighten me with a thorough description of what, exactly, your actual point was. I guarantee you you're currently the only one that knows for sure.

Seems like you're the one who doesn't know what the word means:

coddled past participle, past tense of cod·dle (Verb)
    1. Treat in an indulgent or overprotective way: "I was coddled and cosseted"
    So let me get this straight... your usage of that word implies that my own intellectual self-worth is built on a foundation of over-protective action by the assholes that populate this site?

Really?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
      For christ sake, where's that damn palm to face pic when I need it.
      I've got it and this idiotic thread covered..

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I've got it and this idiotic thread covered..

Eric, you left one out...

David

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          I don't know but I hope whatever they do they remove the sequential tail lights. I dislike them to say the least...
          X10

I have never been a fan of them and if I bought one with them I would do everything I could to make them operate normally.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            X10

I have never been a fan of them and if I bought one with them I would do everything I could to make them operate normally.
            Finally, someone agrees with me! lol
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              Finally, someone agrees with me! lol
              They're really cheesy IMO, and remind me of the trend that used to be popular where people were making their turn signals flash very rapidly. I don't know why it bothers me so much but it does.

Comment

I think the sequentials rock, so obv. y'alls opinions are incorrect..

Comment

I agree with this guy.

Comment

Lmao..

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      I agree with this guy.
                      I disagree with both of you.

Are you sure you didn' mean "I don't like sequentials" ?

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        While I understand that you're either a retard, or doing your best to play one on this forum, I still somehow feel compelled to point out the obvious. The current body style is only a couple years old, and the design is as different from an 05-09 as a 99-04 is to the 94-98. A google image search and a pair of working eyeballs would confirm this. Actually, I suppose one working eye would do it too. Suffice it to say that they look quite different.

2014 is probably the soonest we should expect a redesign.

Sorry if I come across as unnecessarily harsh. I just resent being drawn off sides by a dummy question that a little common sense could answer.
                        While I understand you're just some stupid fuck who's been coddled into thinking he's smart by the rest of these jackoffs, I still somehow feel the need to point out the obvious to you since you very clearly have zero powers of logical deduction. I meant 2014, even if I didn't realize that was the exact year when they would likely introduce the new "bodystyle". You dildo.
                        Would you guys fuck and get it over with already?.......hahahaha
                        If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Working...
                        X