Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright.. so whats the 2012 Mustang gonna look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright.. so whats the 2012 Mustang gonna look like?

Isn't 2012 the year for the slight body style change? You know, where they put some different body lines on the car and call it a new model? Wonder what its going to look like. Anyone got any credible pics? Google has all manner of bullshit but I doubt any of it is worth anything.
    Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 04-04-2011, 11:05 AM.

Since it just got a new body for the 10 model year I wouldn't expect another one for the 12.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

2012 looks exactly the same, they are thinking about 2014 till they switch if im correct
      2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
      1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
      1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
      1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
      2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
      2011 Ford Mustang V6
      2011 Ford Mustang GT
      2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
      2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Ldecharmoy View Post
        2012 looks exactly the same, they are thinking about 2014 till they switch if im correct
        Bit of a change from the norm, eh. I'm used to every 5 or 6 years, a change.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
          Bit of a change from the norm, eh. I'm used to every 5 or 6 years, a change.
          Your math sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
            Isn't 2021 the year for the slight body style change? You know, where they put some different body lines on the car and call it a new model? Wonder what its going to look like. Anyone got any credible pics? Google has all manner of bullshit but I doubt any of it is worth anything.
            2021 is a pretty good ways off. id be looking for what they may change the style to in 2014. i think thats when its supposed to change.
            2011 Mustang GT
            sigpic

Comment

They're coming out with a new package called the Meteor option. It will debut on the 21st.
              Better get it quick.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                They're coming out with a new package called the Meteor option. It will debut on the 21st.
                Better get it quick.

David
                clever! lol..

5 more new emblems will be added in 2012 for a grand total of 18

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  Your math sucks.
                  Doesn't matter.

Comment

2014 is the 50th anniversary so I would assume they'll change it that year.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

So I guess... we've already seen the "new" bodystyle, and it looks just like the 05? I mean they changed the rear and stuff I guess. I'm just used to a bit more dramatic changes. The cars almost look the exact same.

Comment

While I understand that you're either a retard, or doing your best to play one on this forum, I still somehow feel compelled to point out the obvious. The current body style is only a couple years old, and the design is as different from an 05-09 as a 99-04 is to the 94-98. A google image search and a pair of working eyeballs would confirm this. Actually, I suppose one working eye would do it too. Suffice it to say that they look quite different.

2014 is probably the soonest we should expect a redesign.

Sorry if I come across as unnecessarily harsh. I just resent being drawn off sides by a dummy question that a little common sense could answer.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          While I understand that you're either a retard, or doing your best to play one on this forum, I still somehow feel compelled to point out the obvious. The current body style is only a couple years old, and the design is as different from an 05-09 as a 99-04 is to the 94-98. A google image search and a pair of working eyeballs would confirm this. Actually, I suppose one working eye would do it too. Suffice it to say that they look quite different.

Sorry if I come across as unnecessarily harsh. I just resent being drawn off sides by a dummy question that a little common sense could answer.
                          what you make no damn sense!!! you know nothing about mustangs

Comment

"Come back to the light Carol Ann.... come to the light!"

David

Comment

Post of the week!

Comment

Working...
                              X