Charlie Sheen was just booed offstage in Detroit. O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Sheen was just booed offstage in Detroit. O

8:53 — The show officially begins with a mock iPhone ad, advertising the “MaSheen.” This app will be used throughout the show to introduce each segment. Two attractive scantily clad women — contest winners Kelly Jean and Lisa Jaques — come onstage to sing the national anthem before a waving flag. They’re not exactly great singers. “Do it topless!” one audience member shouts.

9:20 — People start booing Sheen. Not playing around, but actually booing him. Sheen yells, “I already got your money, dude!”

9:40 — Sheen says he’s going to “Tell some stories about crack. I figured Detroit was a good place to tell some crack stories.” This comment, not surprisingly, does not go over well. “Show of hands who here has tried crack?” Very few people raise their hand. “I don’t do crack anymore, but this is a good f—ing night to do some crack.” The audience boos.

10:03 — The show is now an unmitigated disaster. People are leaving early. Attendee Chris Acchione, a self-described Sheen fan who traveled all the way from Toronto for the show, says his entire row walked out early. “He’s making a fool of himself,” he says. “Is there a bigger loser in the world? He’ll be [begging] Chuck Lorre for his job back by the end of the week.”

Last edited by scootro; 04-03-2011, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Last edited by scootro; 04-03-2011, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

nice vids, too bad we dont have some kind of video forum.

Comment

What a train-wreck this dude has become.

Comment

Trying to be Howard Stern. It may of worked 15 years ago, but since Stern is also on a downward spiral this is no surprise. I'm sure Lorre thinks this is amusing.

Comment

What did they expect?
                  .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                    What did they expect?
                    I'm sure he's some kind of hero to some of his followers (there are some on this board), but reality is a bitch. Him flopping on stage in front of his supporters is "reality". He's funny on TV because of a WRITER.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Trying to be Howard Stern. It may of worked 15 years ago, but since Stern is also on a downward spiral this is no surprise. I'm sure Lorre thinks this is amusing.
                      Really? When was the last time you listened? He is a great interviewer and can talk to a guest for over an hour uninterrupted.

Comment

I thought the shit was funny

Comment

Losing!

Comment

"I already got your money!"

Comment

Making fun of people in detriot about smoking crack? sounds funny as shit to me.

Whens he coming to dallas?

Comment

Working...
                              X