2012 Nissan GT-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    LS? I thought we were talking about a Boss Mustang VS a GT-R?
    Ls = leguNa seca.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      I saw my first one on the street today. Jesus that's a big car. Definitely stood out though. Also saw a black viper decked out in all the ACR shit. Not sure if it was an actual ACR, but it had a big number on the side of it.
      White fenders?

An 80 yr old woman that competes in triathlons owns it.

It's a real acr, she used to have a regular viper but the vettes kept beating her around the track so she got an acr.

Her daily driver is a gt2.

Her grandson played against my little brothers soccer team. Lol.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
        naha is considered southern okinawa, and R-32 GTR is the best looking skyline of the past 30 years.... /end thread
        Thanks for the geography lesson. And Naha IS Southern Okinawa. We would run North through Naha. Meaning we started ar far South on 58 as we could get "then run North through Naha" and once we were done we would go back South and hit the docks on the West side of Naha. I was at Kinser for 2 years and Butler (Foster) for 1.
        Originally posted by grove rat
        shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
          true but its a supercar...and honestly if you have the money to buy one, then you should be able to keep up with any needs it may require even if its a tranny/engine etc.
          Read: A fool and his money are soon parted.

Comment

Lol at a Ford Mustang beating up on a GTR & Porsche

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              You MAY find a regular Boss for under 50k but most are closer to 58k. Laguna Seca cars start around 68k and run up to 108k depending on which S/N it is. Seems like when you get to under #50 they go up a good $2000 per earlier number.
              I was quoted 43k for a loaded non Leguna to order one... Dealer has 4 not spoken for. Lmfao at anyone paying 58!
              Shit I thought mid 30s in my mind which is why I didn't order one... I think 43k is over priced if its not a Shelby. I guess I don't see why new cars cost so fucken much.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                I have never been called a wigger. A cityfied redneck yes, but a wigger, never. Is it because of my loose shirt I was wearing?

Cityfied redneck sound like a nice way of saying "Buy some clothes that fit, wigger"

Comment

Originally posted by V8tt View Post
                  Thanks for the geography lesson. And Naha IS Southern Okinawa. We would run North through Naha. Meaning we started ar far South on 58 as we could get "then run North through Naha" and once we were done we would go back South and hit the docks on the West side of Naha. I was at Kinser for 2 years and Butler (Foster) for 1.
                  Nice, I did 3 on kadena... however I still don't know how you were doing anything through naha itself on 58... traffic is always rediculous. However there is plenty of real estate in the area to have fun... maybe you guys were just cruising or parking lot pimpin

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                    Nice, I did 3 on kadena... however I still don't know how you were doing anything through naha itself on 58... traffic is always rediculous. However there is plenty of real estate in the area to have fun... maybe you guys were just cruising or parking lot pimpin
                    You had it made on Kadena. Hell I had it made compared to the boys at Hansen. We wouldn't balls out run through 58 till we got North of Kadena and we usually didn't make our runs til 2 or 3 in the morning. Less traffic and less JP. Never did much parking lot pimpin...did alot of the docks and kokusai (sp). Watching those guys drift was insane. Drifting has gotten a somewhat shitty name over here (which I understand), but watching those guys go up and down Kokusai and around the docks was cool. What years were you there? 96-99 here.
                    Originally posted by grove rat
                    shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Working...
                    X