My first Mustang in years!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Mustang in years!!

grew up loving mustangs since i was about 4-5 and my dad had a 1983 Mustang GT (white/black). Then I grew up and during my high school days graduated high school in 97, so the 97-93's were pretty popular at the time. I always dreamed of a 93 Cobra!

Got a little older, more money and bought a Lighting, had alot of fun with it for a few years. That was really the only true sports car I ever had for any period of time. After that, bought a Typhoon (another favorite from my childhood), then bought a 93 Cobra R clone that I bought online, day later tranny went out and sold it (think to whiteboy on here?)... since then I had a gsxr, but no more sports cars. Just regular 4x4 trucks, etc.

Well lately Iv had erge to get a Mustang. I originally planned on getting an older 87-93 and fixing it up, but came home with this last night!

1 owner, 40k miles, new brakes/tires. Seriously, car is flawless. I have yet to find one single scratch or flaw inside or out. Bone stock.

2003 Mach 1 5 speed

btw, here is what my dad's looked like when i was a kid... funny, seems like an exact replica, just 20 years newer version

Comment

Looks nice. Love the white!

Comment

Nice, but why new brakes at 40k? The old owner must have drove like shit.

Comment

those are nice cars!

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
            Looks nice. Love the white!
            x2, best color!

Comment

Nice choice and I agree on the color .
              Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Now stop messing around. Swap in a T-56, add a blower, and drive it like you stole it!!!
                Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                http://www.titantowing.net
                -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

nice looking mach
                  2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                  2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Looks good and slow.

Comment

nice ride

Comment

Sweet!
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

FYI, a Lightning isn't a sports car and neither is a Mach. I do love white Machs though.
                          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Looks great. Slicks, gear, clutch and nitrous is all it needs for some 11's.

Comment

Looks great. Same exact car I have.

Comment

Working...
                              X