No announcement yet.

Perp says FTP to spike strips...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll be lucky if he ever walks again or doesn't have an amputation. Shit like this just makes me upset.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Jesus Christ...
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

that's horrible... it's easy to armchair quarterback, but reading Matt's post will tell you that this has been covered/studied to some extent

I hate watching shit like that
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Sad to see. Bet that perp got his
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
            Sad to see. Bet that perp got his
            I can see that as being attempted murder of a police officer and regardless of how the chase ends, cops unloading on him.

Comment

Thats horrible. Hopefully that guy gets the shit beat out of him. Its cases like that where I dont mind police brutality.

Comment

Originally posted by VETTKLR View Post
                Walk it off, pussy!!!
                Beat me to it.

Truthfully, that sucks for the cop that was trying to do his job. I hope he is okay now.

Comment

dumb cop wasnt in a crosswalk, looks like he deserved it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post
                      You're a fucking scumbag. Hopefully a garbage truck meets your face.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        You're a fucking scumbag. Hopefully a garbage truck meets your face.
                        We don't know the whole story from just the video. Maybe there were other factors involved.

Comment

Wow, need to make those deploy pneumatically....or something ...lly.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            We don't know the whole story from just the video. Maybe there were other factors involved.
                            A cop stopping a fleeing suspect and gets hit trying to do his job? What other explanation is necessary? Seriously??

Comment

If you look at the slow replay at the end of the video. That right leg was fucked up big time. Why do police walk when there is an emergency? Paramedics do the same. Like he was full on donuts or something. Weird.

Comment

Damn, that is horrible

I hope the perp suffered a death via bleed out.

Comment

Working...
                                X