A Denny trap, I found it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    Did your letter jacket have a certified "freak" patch on it?
    Yep, just under the band emblem

Originally posted by Grape View Post
    that you went to a hillbilly ass school?
    Granted it was very small but how does anything I said give enough for school to be dubbed hillbilly?
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
      Yep, just under the band emblem

Granted it was very small but how does anything I said give enough for school to be dubbed hillbilly?

because hillbilly ass schools don't have enough students for all of those programs, hence the prom queen was probably the validictorian as well, or some lame shit like that.
      pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

because hillbilly ass schools don't have enough students for all of those programs, hence the prom queen was probably the validictorian as well, or some lame shit like that.
        LMFAO! The only reason I did so many things was because I could. I was also in every sport available to us in school as well....and every academic program I could sink my teeth into. I was a true blue dedicated student that did EVERYTHING in school. I know I know... nerdy, but I didn't give a shit. Even when my friends would make fun of me, I'd just sign up for more stuff to do LOL

Comment

and hillibilly ass schools usually don't have many programs to start with

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
            LMFAO! The only reason I did so many things was because I could. I was also in every sport available to us in school as well....and every academic program I could sink my teeth into. I was a true blue dedicated student that did EVERYTHING in school. I know I know... nerdy, but I didn't give a shit. Even when my friends would make fun of me, I'd just sign up for more stuff to do LOL
            let me guess, graduating class of 44 total students? lol You could have probably started for varsity quarterback for the 6 man football team seeing as the guys had to play both ways LOL
            pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

let me guess, graduating class of 44 total students? lol
              Definitely! How did you know that though?

I went from Crowley (considered a big school) to Rio Vista (not even considered a shcool) and just about DIED when I found out I went from a graduating class of (so far up to that point) 800+ to 23. In two years time that 23 shot up to 44. Amazing isn't it?! LOL

So again the size of the school didn't determine anything as far as the extracurriculars I chose but it's still funny you mention it.

Comment

well played........unless the cheerleader didn't put out, which is what the danceteam slut was for
                She did, she had a tramp stamp in 94, a bit of a pioneer. I just felt bad for myself, limiting myself. I needed to use the starting football position to its fullest because chicks now just aren't impressed that I started on a solid team 16 yrs ago, unless they are attending the school I went to, them it's game on!

Comment

damn, my graduating class was over 1000. i thought that was normal...

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    She did, she had a tramp stamp in 94, a bit of a pioneer. I just felt bad for myself, limiting myself. I needed to use the starting football position to its fullest because chicks now just aren't impressed that I started on a solid team 16 yrs ago, unless they are attending the school I went to, them it's game on!
                    well played x2 lol
                    pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

let me guess, graduating class of 44 total students? lol You could have probably started for varsity quarterback for the 6 man football team seeing as the guys had to play both ways LOL
                        LMFAO! You must love giving me shit today

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Meanwhile posting 300 tags about Leah is perfectly fine.
                          lmfao
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                          X