Sprint Car Races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprint Car Races

Figured Id post these up here, thought it was kind of cool. One of the families in my neighborhood races Sprint Cars (Two brothers, and the father as the crew chief) and I've tagged along to one of the Jr races and a full size race and gotten some pictures. Hope you guys like them! C&C welcome if your a photog type lol

and full size

Comment

Great shots!!

Comment

i hate watching mini sprints they make me dizzy lol!

Comment

That out at Cowtown in Kennedale? My son wants to race a go-kart sprint.
          92 LX 5.0

Comment

i have going to sprint car races since 1964. there's nothing like open wheel racing.
            95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Where are places around here to see these kinds of races. Would really like to take the kiddo to see some of these before it gets too hot.
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                Where are places around here to see these kinds of races. Would really like to take the kiddo to see some of these before it gets too hot.
                Devil's Bowl in mesquite is the best track. 1/2 mile semi banked D shaped oval. my suggestion is to wait for the ASCS guys to come back.
                95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

Comment

Originally posted by openroadracer View Post
                  Devil's Bowl in mesquite is the best track. 1/2 mile semi banked D shaped oval. my suggestion is to wait for the ASCS guys to come back.

I've been to a few back home in Amarillo with my paps and I loved it. My dad is coming up here so we can go to the May 7th race.

Comment

Those first few pictures are go-karts, not mini sprints. For those of you that are interested the series I used to run with before moving to PA will be at Devio's Bowl on May 14th.

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                      That out at Cowtown in Kennedale? My son wants to race a go-kart sprint.
                      Yep, that's cowtown. You can tell by the way the road is on the front stretch.

Comment

The full size was at Cowtown Speedway down by Kennedale. It wasnt a competition, just a "test and tune" type deal (not sure what the sprint car name for that is lol)

The "minis" were at Kam Kartway in Paris, TX kind of off the 287 (about 30 minutes west of Fort Worth). They are pretty fun!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          Those first few pictures are go-karts, not mini sprints. For those of you that are interested the series I used to run with before moving to PA will be at Devio's Bowl on May 14th.
                          LOL I called them Go Carts once and my neighbor made it a point to tell me they are NOT go carts, that they are Sprint cars (mini or jr or something). What quallifies the title sprint car?

Comment

i hate Cowtown! noting but a fucking dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                              I've been to a few back home in Amarillo with my paps and I loved it. My dad is coming up here so we can go to the May 7th race.
                              Cool, my son and i will be there too. be sure to get the reserved seats so you can have a seat with a back on it. those steel benches get hard on the ass after a while. we always sit in section A towards the top.
                              95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

Comment

Working...
                              X