My new (to me) car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new (to me) car

I just picked up this 2009 GT today. It only has 22k miles, has the glass roof, HIDs, interior upgrade, spoiler delete, and 5 speed. The only options it doesn't have is the Shaker 1000/Nav and heated seats.

كافر

Originally posted by sc281
    Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
    Originally posted by Trick Pony
    ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Nice. Back in a Stang again. Plans for it?

Comment

Short antenna, painted side mirror covers, and sequential taillights are a must for the 05-09. IMO.
      2008 GT - cammed, 93 octane tune, 326 to the wheels

Comment

When I first looked at the pic I was like holy shit how long is that antenna, I guess that's a light pole in the background, lol. Looks good man.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Nice. Back in a Stang again. Plans for it?
          Not entirely sure yet. I think I will put 20" wheels on it, drop it, definitely a shorter antenna, a shifter (the stock one is just as sloppy as my 02's was), exhaust (not sure to what extent just yet), CAI, tune. Maybe cams and such in a few years.

Beyond that, I have no idea.
          كافر

Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
          ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Glad to see you back in a Mustang man! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
              Glad to see you back in a Mustang man! Congrats!
              Thanks! I wasn't expecting to be able to get back into one this early, but the deal fell together just right.
              كافر

Comment

Nice!

Drive thru one of those car washes with the big mop looking thing, looks crazy thru the glass top!

Comment

The cams sound nasty in a 3v. They got me from 301 to 325.6 to the wheels.
                  2008 GT - cammed, 93 octane tune, 326 to the wheels

Comment

Very nice, I like the glass roof option. Clean looking ride

Comment

Working...
                    X