Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Cheap shots - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    So, it's not right for the police to dish out justice, but it's OK for a team mate? What about letting the officials handle the initial infraction? Vigilante justice is OK as long as you are the ones dishing it out?

What a bunch of two faced opinions.
    A little quick to judge there, chief. The only way you are formulating this opinion is by the video I posted. Pretty lame. I am all for vigilante justice, however when you have a bunch of cops bullying a person who is not being a threat and actually firing upon him? You are really going to try and surmise my points of view of law enforcement based on that example? Please...

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      A little quick to judge there, chief. The only way you are formulating this opinion is by the video I posted. Pretty lame. I am all for vigilante justice, however when you have a bunch of cops bullying a person who is not being a threat and actually firing upon him? You are really going to try and surmise my points of view of law enforcement based on that example? Please...
      Au contraire. The opinion comes from your written word, not the posted video(s).

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Au contraire. The opinion comes from your written word, not the posted video(s).
        Not sure where. Link?

Comment

That kid that went airborne to take that other boy out, yeah, I would probably shoot the fucker if that was my kid he tried to hurt.
          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
            to me the kid in the black got what he deserved, if he took a cheap shot at the very beginning of the video then he deserved to get his lights knocked out

That's what I saw, a cheap shot deserves a cheap shot. Some are just better than others.

Just like a flagrant foul in basketball, deserves another flagrant.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
              That kid that went airborne to take that other boy out, yeah, I would probably shoot the fucker if that was my kid he tried to hurt.
              Come on man kid got what he deserved. He tried to do the same to someone right before he got taken out.

Comment

They probably hang out together.

Une simple partie de hockey dans une ligue de garage "AMICALE".Il faut vraiment pas être fort!!!Une chance que la ligue film toute les parties, pour ainsi év...

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                  That looks like some uncoordinated men's league.

Comment

Texas Amatuer Hockey Assoc. was supposed to review this incident on Tuesday, 4/5/11, but I can't find any updates...

Comment

Working...
                    X