No announcement yet.

Cheap shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually it is right when you hit play you see him fly in and nail the kid in the wall.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by breedlove View Post
      did you watch the fucking video?? look at the blindside 4 seconds in to the video to the kid just skating away. That is not hockey friend.
      Did you read my posts in this thread? If so, and you still thinking I'm condoning cheap hits and so forth - especially in HS hockey - I'm certainly not going to continue a discussion with you.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

That poor kid that got blindsided never had a chance.... that's a bullshit move and in no way resembles the "toe-to-toe" one-on-one scrums that should/do take place in hockey.

Comment

It is the same shit in football. Hitting someone in the back for a chance to make the highlight reel that doesn't exist. I used to just wait until the next chance on the field and unload on the mother fucker who hit me. Then while getting up, step on his fucking ankles "sorry buddy"....
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
            Fighting is one thing, and yeah its a part of the game. Both players are willing participants, both drop the gloves and if they're wearing masks, both take 'em off. That's fighting.

Clean checks are part of the game too.

But blind-siding somebody when they aren't expecting it is beyond chickenshit.

And one official per game at the high school level? In rec league and police olympics we had two (and frequently needed both). trublu's right, the behind-the-play nonsense can get out of hand real quick.
            This video shows three officials, that video just doesn't show them.

The emotions involved with a 9-3 Keller blowout in the Texas Amateur Hockey Association Silver Division state title game Sunday got the best of players for both Keller and Arlington Martin, resulting in an ugly altercation in the last minute of the game.

Comment

Martin HS Arlington?

HELL YEAH

Comment

to me the kid in the black got what he deserved, if he took a cheap shot at the very beginning of the video then he deserved to get his lights knocked out

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by breedlove View Post
                  did you watch the fucking video?? look at the blindside 4 seconds in to the video to the kid just skating away. That is not hockey friend.
                  Is it the same guy that comes flying across and nails the guy by the wall at the very beginning? I couldn't tell if its the same person, but if it is he just did the same BS but he paid more for it. Its hard to tell with my head sideways, but from what I could tell the kid that just got KO'd tried to do the same thing a few seconds earlier...doesn't make it right either way

Comment

Originally posted by kpc01 View Post
                    Is it the same guy that comes flying across and nails the guy by the wall at the very beginning? I couldn't tell if its the same person, but if it is he just did the same BS but he paid more for it. Its hard to tell with my head sideways, but from what I could tell the kid that just got KO'd tried to do the same thing a few seconds earlier...doesn't make it right either way
                    good call, it might be.

Comment

The Martin player (#20 or #26) slides body in sideways so that his entire side makes contact in a cheap hit, but then Keller #3 Braxton Mills leaves his skates to deliver a blow to the head. In hockey, you NEVER leave your skates (jump in the air) to deliver a hit because it delivers the maximum momentum and usually causes injury. That's why is is specifically forbidden in USA Hockey rules.

I hope #3 is charged with assault, and depending on the injury, felony assault.

It is sad to say, but it will take a kid going to jail to clean up hockey since the refs in this area are uncapable of controlling a game.

I made a complaint to www.MHOA.org and they ignored it. Nothing was ever done, and I did not even get an email acknowledging they recieved the DVD I sent them.

Comment

Yes. They had about seven different angles on the news last night. That kid came flying in and tried to hurt someone then as he is strolling away he got taken out.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          The Martin player (#20 or #26) slides body in sideways so that his entire side makes contact in a cheap hit, but then Keller #3 Braxton Mills leaves his skates to deliver a blow to the head. In hockey, you NEVER leave your skates (jump in the air) to deliver a hit because it delivers the maximum momentum and usually causes injury. That's why is is specifically forbidden in USA Hockey rules.

I hope #3 is charged with assault, and depending on the injury, felony assault.

It is sad to say, but it will take a kid going to jail to clean up hockey since the refs in this area are uncapable of controlling a game.

I made a complaint to www.MHOA.org and they ignored it. Nothing was ever done, and I did not even get an email acknowledging they recieved the DVD I sent them.
                          If I can help you in any way let me know. I'm more than willing to sit down and hammer out an e-mail or make a phone call. Things like this just can't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            Yes. They had about seven different angles on the news last night. That kid came flying in and tried to hurt someone then as he is strolling away he got taken out.
                            Justice served...I played in KHS sports, we defend our own, granted it was excessive...

Go Indians!

Comment

The cock sucker got what he deserved.

Comment

i dont see the problem....they all want to act tough and fight, and dude got knocked the fuck out. guard your grill

Comment

Working...
                                X