Epic Mealtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Mealtime

I did a quick search..came up with nothing....*edit* got the embed shit to work!

Last edited by eastsidetorino; 03-30-2011, 12:50 AM.

That was amazing. "bacon cup"
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

This one is also awesome..and the lady in it is rather cute.

Comment

After eating only 600 calories a day for the past week watching that makes me want to go pig out.

That thing had to of topped 50,000 calories but looked so good minus the sour cream and 4loko getting poured all over it.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          After eating only 600 calories a day for the past week watching that makes me want to go pig out.

That thing had to of topped 50,000 calories but looked so good minus the sour cream and 4loko getting poured all over it.
          Why under any circumstance would you do that? That is not even enough calories for our body's natural metabolic processes to take place.

If you need any info I am a nutrition coach and can give you the rundown.
          An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
            Why under any circumstance would you do that? That is not even enough calories for our body's natural metabolic processes to take place.

Me thinks that the local McDonalds selling McCamelBallMac's are just not his acquired taste.
            Just a guess.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
              Me thinks that the local McDonalds selling McCamelBallMac's are just not his acquired taste.
              Just a guess.

David
              haha, gotcha. I guess that would be a shit ton of sand.
              An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

I lol'd. One of those guys is going to die on camera...

On a side note, I was at Denny's(the restaurant, not DFWM Denny's house) the other night and they are selling a "maple bacon sundae".

I didn't get one and now I kinda think I should have.

Comment

I am having chest pains just looking at it

Comment

Been posted.

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post

I might take you up on that. I am down 6 pounds in 5 days. But the low calories caught me this morning so i bumped it some.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        I might take you up on that. I am down 6 pounds in 5 days. But the low calories caught me this morning so i bumped it some.
                        Steven was always one of the smart kids back in H.S. Unlike half the other meathead personal fitness coaches, that speak in grunts and randomly bite things/people, I imagine he will be able to take it a step farther and explain what hes telling you to do.

Comment

Working...
                        X