No announcement yet.

91 GT Track Car Build (LOTS OF PICS!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah they are really nice with new paint in that combo, but just wanted something unique. Don't see too many Kona Blue Foxes running around. Or at least I haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by 91GriggsGT View Post
      Thanks Matt. I will investigate the bracing a little bit. As far as I know, this setup should be sufficient, but I can see your point. I know Griggs does not have anything as far as additional bracing, but maybe I can fab something in.

Also, I win the shiny penny! Check out the other thread with pics from TWS.
      Great looking car.
      Yeah we just broke the PHB chassis mount the other day on our Lemons car at ECR. It can cause an issue at speed when you run PM3L and that happens.....

Comment

Looks great man.
        De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Bad ass man...

Comment

I got my fox moving under it's own power for the first time in a couple years last weekend. Then started going through Maximum Motorsports page looking at all the stuff I want.

I've had the car almost 12 years, will probably never get rid of it, but to build it the way I would like would cost me about as much as you can find Gen II GTS Vipers, the early SRT-10 convertibles, or an 06 Z06.

Even my "bare bones" build would be about 10k. Just can't justify it right now. Want a track car, but putting another 10k into a pos fox just hurts to think about lol.
            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
              I got my fox moving under it's own power for the first time in a couple years last weekend. Then started going through Maximum Motorsports page looking at all the stuff I want.

I've had the car almost 12 years, will probably never get rid of it, but to build it the way I would like would cost me about as much as you can find Gen II GTS Vipers, the early SRT-10 convertibles, or an 06 Z06.

Even my "bare bones" build would be about 10k. Just can't justify it right now. Want a track car, but putting another 10k into a pos fox just hurts to think about lol.
              Don't do it. I wish I had the money I had in my cars over the years... I'd have a red GT(40) in the garage instead of a broken wanna be race car.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                I was proud till he changed the color... Looked like the vert with a roof... Color change ftl... U had the best blue ford has ever made bro.

Good job on the Griggs though!
                You guys better hold on to those Griggs cars too. Now that they are out of business those parts won't be easy to come buy anymore. Such a shame too, your Vert handles likes its on rails!

Comment

Not true....I have a TA, Watts, World Challenge Inner Subs and Lower Control Arms on the way. They are alive and well.
                  "Racing is life.....everything else is just waiting" - Steve McQueen

Comment

Very nice build bro!!!

cough maximum motorsports cough cough

Comment

Working...
                    X