2012 ZL1 Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 ZL1 Camaro

2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – Click above to watch the video (Warning: Auto play) Chevrolet has called the Ford Mustang franchise's Boss 302 and Sh

I smell bacon.

Comment

If they are going to compare to a GT-500 (and claim superiority), they should have to compare to the Super Snake.
      Just sayin..

That said, nice fuggin car, and wouldn't mind owning one.

David

Comment

Very Nice....wonder what the price tag will be???

Comment

Originally posted by SaTx04Lightning View Post
          Very Nice....wonder what the price tag will be???
          $55,000. Uneducated rough guess. slightly less than a z06, and way less then a zr1. I couldnt imagine making them the same as a z06.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            $55,000. Uneducated rough guess. slightly less than a z06, and way less then a zr1. I couldnt imagine making them the same as a z06.
            Considering a 3LZ Z06 is $98k, lol, no not the same price.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              Considering a 3LZ Z06 is $98k, lol, no not the same price.
              OH, I thought Z06's ran about $75,000. It's not like I'm in the market for one, so I just dont know.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                OH, I thought Z06's ran about $75,000. It's not like I'm in the market for one, so I just dont know.
                That's exactly what they start at. He's citing the price for a fully loaded (all of the ZR1 bells and whistles) Z06 because he has an incessant need to be a self-righteous ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  That's exactly what they start at. He's citing the price for a fully loaded (all of the ZR1 bells and whistles) Z06 because he has an incessant need to be a self-righteous ass.
                  lol

Comment

All that greatness and STILL no navigation! I know I know, its a performance car but in this day and age, the option for nav is a no brainer.

Comment

How is that self righteous Mr.Negative? It's a fully optioned Camaro being compared to a fully optioned Vette. So suck my nuts rust lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                        All that greatness and STILL no navigation! I know I know, its a performance car but in this day and age, the option for nav is a no brainer.
                        Yeah, but GM nav sucks. I have it in my Yukon and Vette. The one in the Vette has the worst resolution and interface. Piece of crap, both of them.

The Onstar turns and directions thing actually is pretty nice and is great to use. That said, GM should at least offer Nav, but maybe wait until they have a good unit to install.
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

lol
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

That's a retarded article. Also and to the guy that said that if they're gonna compare it to a Gt-500, it should be compared to a Super Snake? A supersnake is not a production car. It uses aftermarket parts including the supercharger. Back to the article though. They said that the camaro guys are complaining of horsepower envy when the camaros LS3 has more horsepower than the 5.0, the camaro just weighs too damned much. Also, if the ZL1 is gonna have 550hp and the GT500 has 540hp, the question is what is the ZL1 gonna weigh? The extra 10hp doesn't automatically guarantee it a win in a drag race.

Horrible article.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

There's no way it'll keep up (stock to stock) with GT500 on a drag strip, or a Boss 302 on a road course, and for the same reason in both cases: weight. Hell, the GT500 even went on a diet for 2012. Agreed, Poopnut. Terrible article.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X