• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
    Is that mess in the hood, spray foam?
    Yeah it was i took it off

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
      damn, what did you cut the hole in the hood with, a rabbid badger?
      Quicky saw

Comment

Originally posted by smooth stang View Post
        Quicky saw
        as in Hammer and chisel?

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
          as in Hammer and chisel?
          A saw blade my dad helped me i just dont have the budget yet for an other hood.
          Last edited by smooth stang; 03-30-2011, 10:09 AM. Reason: Missword

Comment

The kit for the terminator blower it self only includes the lower intake with or with out the intercooler, hoses, the braket and pulleys. with out the intercooler it costs 1600 with it costs 1900, now they can offer you the rest of the stuff like the bigger injectors, fuel pump, mass air, programer for the tune, intercooler pump, heat exchanger with hoses, resevoir for the intercooler, ect. But they will recomend you buying all that like through ebay or through, here it would be cheaper,
            Thanks for the info!
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

A saw blade my dad helped me i just dont have the budget yet for an other hood.
              I'm just fuckin' with ya. Good job on the swap, good numbers.

Comment

Yeah it was i took it off
                Did you use something different to fill in the gap between the hood panels, or just clean up the excess?

Comment

Those are nice numbers.

Mine has a D1SC Procharger, intercooled, long tubes, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, 42lb injectors, and after Travis tuned it have 442/425 with an A/F of 11.87.

As for longevity this motor has been blown with this combination for about 20k now and the only concern I have is that I think the rings are getting weak due to oil consumption and the cloud behind it when I really lay off into it. The pipes are black indicating that it's rich as hell but since I can't actually see the smoke I don't know what color it is so...

Oh yeah, it has right at 90k on it...
                  Last edited by mikec; 03-30-2011, 08:21 PM.
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Those are some really good numbers Bro.
                    You are catching up quick power wise. I bet, now you can give me a really good run. We'll have to find out soon

2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT - Current
                    2006 Black C6 Z06 - Gone
                    2012 Silver Blade Grand Sport C6 - Gone
                    2006 Black C6 Corvette - Gone
                    2004 Black Vert. Cobra - Sold
                    2003 Oxford White Cobra - RIP 4/08/12 My birthday

Comment

the kit comes from tork tech and just an x o/r pipe and borla stingers
                      You need some longtubes to let that thing exhale.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                        Did you use something different to fill in the gap between the hood panels, or just clean up the excess?
                        Well what had happend was that the scoop i had to move it fowards about four inches in oder to cover the hole, the thing was that the scoop wasnt seating right on the hood thats why i had foam to try to seal water from going in but i went back and made the scoop seat right and seal, that why i took the foam off

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjoey View Post
                          Those are some really good numbers Bro.
                          You are catching up quick power wise. I bet, now you can give me a really good run. We'll have to find out soon
                          Lol na youll still get me bro,

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                            Those are nice numbers.

Mine has a D1SC Procharger, intercooled, long tubes, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, 42lb injectors, and after Travis tuned it have 442/425 with an A/F of 11.87.

As for longevity this motor has been blown with this combination for about 20k now and the only concern I have is that I think the rings are getting weak due to oil consumption and the cloud behind it when I really lay off into it. The pipes are black indicating that it's rich as hell but since I can't actually see the smoke I don't know what color it is so...

Oh yeah, it has right at 90k on it...
                            Does your car burns alot of oil? Do you be having to add alot of oil?

Comment

Does your car burns alot of oil? Do you be having to add alot of oil?

Yes and Yes, though some oil consumption is to be expected due to the high cylinder pressures under boost. These rings were not gapped for boost ya know...

As for how much it depends on how hard I drive. If I stay out of it not much at all, if I ream it usually a quart to two at a time...
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                                Yes and Yes, though some oil consumption is to be expected due to the high cylinder pressures under boost. These rings were not gapped for boost ya know...

As for how much it depends on how hard I drive. If I stay out of it not much at all, if I ream it usually a quart to two at a time...
                                Well ive had the car with this kit since october of last year and my car is righ at 121k on the motor and havent had any issues with oil consumption, i drive it hard and every thing been holding up so far just waiting on that boom

Comment

Working...
                                X