My Afghan Deployment. 3/1 Wpns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Afghan Deployment. 3/1 Wpns.

Sorry to get ya'lls hopes up on a sick video, but I had to get your attention! Several people in my platoon said they were going to make a video of our deployment, we got back in November and still, no one has followed through. I hesitate to give this footage to a total stranger but it would make one hell of a video. I wore a helmet cam the whole deployment, I have several fire fights, videos from uav's where IED emplacers get blown to hell, and so on. Two marines from my platoon were awarded silver stars for their actions there, one of which did not return alive, RIP Cpl. Harris. I would like this to be a tribute to them and the other 14 marines in my Battalion that made the ultimate sacrifice for their country and also the rest of the marines and sailors that make up 3/1 as well.

Any good video makers willing to donate their time to make this? I'll be in Dallas April 4th. It would be VERY much appreciated. Let me know.

How many hrs of footage do you have?

Comment

I'm guessing around 2

Comment

Do you have an idea of what you're wanting? I ask this because you might be disappointed with what someone else thinks looks good.

I'd be willin to give it a go for ya but I'm no pro. I'd be workin with the freebie Windows Live Movie Maker.

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
          Sorry to get ya'lls hopes up on a sick video, but I had to get your attention! Several people in my platoon said they were going to make a video of our deployment, we got back in November and still, no one has followed through. I hesitate to give this footage to a total stranger but it would make one hell of a video. I wore a helmet cam the whole deployment, I have several fire fights, videos from uav's where IED emplacers get blown to hell, and so on. Two marines from my platoon were awarded silver stars for their actions there, one of which did not return alive, RIP Cpl. Harris. I would like this to be a tribute to them and the other 14 marines in my Battalion that made the ultimate sacrifice for their country and also the rest of the marines and sailors that make up 3/1 as well.

Any good video makers willing to donate their time to make this? I'll be in Dallas April 4th. It would be VERY much appreciated. Let me know.
          do not put those in a video it is classified information and whoever did will be charged and do not put any video from an aircraft it has dates,times, and grids, ect...

glad you made it back

Comment

Originally posted by 89stang View Post
            do not put those in a video it is classified information and whoever did will be charged and do not put any video from an aircraft it has dates,times, and grids, ect...

glad you made it back
            Thanks for the reminder

Comment

Welcom back Devil Dog! I wish I could help but all I can do is turn on my laptop and surf the net.

Yep, watch that OPSEC/NISPOM stuff.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
              X