No announcement yet.

My 69 is back on all fours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Effin' 7" tree limb fell on the roof of my 69 Grande coupe yesterday. It's bad. Real bad.

Comment

That sux, sorry to hear it. That's why I'm glad my toys go in the garage, while my wifes 2005 Camry sits outside, which doesn't make her happy.

Comment

Originally posted by greenbullitt View Post
        stay with the color of the rears dj
        this... and those wheels look oddly familiar....

Comment

Dude that blows... How was the interior?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            Dude that blows... How was the interior?
            Hey DJ, did you ever get my pm?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              Hey DJ, did you ever get my pm?
              shit, I did, and completley forgot to look into it for you. Ill check it out tomorrow.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

shit, I did, and completley forgot to look into it for you. Ill check inot it tomorrow.
                I appreciate it man, Weather is nice and corvette has been collecting dust for 2 years

The woman is pissed at me.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I appreciate it man, Weather is nice and corvette has been collecting dust for 2 years

Two years? I've had mine since 08 and I've driven it 4 times!

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                    Effin' 7" tree limb fell on the roof of my 69 Grande coupe yesterday. It's bad. Real bad.
                    how would a 7" tree limb hurt your car

Comment

Did you say Corvette?

Baron it looks good and I wouldnt lower the front it looks fine.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                        how would a 7" tree limb hurt your car
                        Depends if he is talking diameter, length or just straight width. (thats what she said).
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Did you go with an explorer rear? If so, did you center the offset pinion or just leave it?

Comment

Two years? I've had mine since 08 and I've driven it 4 times!
                            Yeah, I bought it when I was 21 I think, and I put 50k on it in just a few years, felt like a jackass, so I just stopped driving it. Then the wheel speed sensor shit the bed so it's been sitting since.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              Did you say Corvette?

Baron it looks good and I wouldnt lower the front it looks fine.
                              It sits about an inch higher in the front than the rear. I have springs, shocks, and sway bars to put on.

There's only around an ince of gap on the rear, and twice that on the front

Comment

Originally posted by HenryJ View Post
                                Did you go with an explorer rear? If so, did you center the offset pinion or just leave it?
                                No sir, its an 8.8 from a 96 Cobra, including brakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X