Got my new Tires on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my new Tires on

I had these on the 4Runner and had to have them on my new truck too. Ranch Hand goes on next.

Looks good

Comment

how does it affect the MPG?
      If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Not much if any at all. They are an AT tire.

Comment

I just bought the Nitto Tera Grapler tires, I dig yours too.
          Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Oil field must be paying well

Comment

Originally posted by The Sarge View Post
              how does it affect the MPG?
              MPG? I'd be more concerned with the sound. All those knobs gotta make a nice drum on the road.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                MPG? I'd be more concerned with the sound. All those knobs gotta make a nice drum on the road.
                It would appear that way from looking at the design, but they are really pretty quiet. They hum, but nothing like you would expect. I've heard louder OEM tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  It would appear that way from looking at the design, but they are really pretty quiet. They hum, but nothing like you would expect. I've heard louder OEM tires.
                  Shit, I know that's right. My OEM Camry tires were louder than the 33 inch Scorpion whatevers (A/T) on my brothers Jeep...with the top DOWN

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    I had these on the 4Runner and had to have them on my new truck too. Ranch Hand goes on next.

ecoboost is a bad ass motor, i sold one to a lady who's getting 24mpg

hope your enjoying it

Comment

Originally posted by badass88gt View Post
                      ecoboost is a bad ass motor, i sold one to a lady who's getting 24mpg

hope your enjoying it
                      Thanks man, I am. Its so smooth and quiet on the inside. Its like driving a luxo auto with a bed.As far as the MPG,I avg about 16 right now. Keep in mind where I live its very hilly, small towns, windy roads, and being behind coalwtaer trucks. Also I like to hear the turbos spool so im always in it as well. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X