Texas World Speedway Shelby Track Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas World Speedway Shelby Track Day

Got invited out to TWS Shelby Track day on Sat. Had a blast. Took a couple of pictures, alot of video. Wished it would have come out better. I have some video skills I need to work on. This also was the unveiling of Shannon Guderian (Late Model Resto's president/owner) 2011 RTR coupe. The car spent all day being beat on by Shannon and the car looked good as the beatings continue. I was lucky enough to be able to take a ride along for a couple of laps in a 2000 Cobra R that pretty much had the Kenny Brown catalog thrown at it. Talk about RAW in your face STUPID power. Anyway here's some pics, I'm working on the video's now...more to come:
    Entrance to TWS:

Car's at the track:

Very well raced Cobra R:

Last edited by oatburner99; 03-29-2011, 08:05 PM.
    "The Fox body mustang is a vagina car.If you don't have one to play with...you WANT one to play with....unless your're a fag..."

GT/SC:

Terlingua S/C v-6

Kenny Brown equipped 00 Cobra R (Got to do a few laps in this thing, RIDICULOUS POWER)

Last edited by oatburner99; 03-29-2011, 08:05 PM.
    "The Fox body mustang is a vagina car.If you don't have one to play with...you WANT one to play with....unless your're a fag..."

Comment

Shannon's RTR Coupe:

5.0 Resto Crew:

Last edited by oatburner99; 03-29-2011, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Other Cars:

Last edited by oatburner99; 03-29-2011, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Sweet pics for sure
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

awesome pics! thanks for sharing 'em

Comment

Looks like a great time. The cars are awsome, glad to see a stang do something other than go in a straight line.

Comment

god i miss TWS =(

Comment

Looks like a total blast. Here in the near future I need to get my street car out and actually use it for what I built it to do.

Comment

got video's and more pictures coming guys.....I'll post up as soon as I can. I ended up going back out there again today....had fun. Both Terlingua car's are broke.... black one blew a head gasket and the one off blue one has some very unique mechanical noises not yet identified...LOL

Comment

DAY 2 PICS:

Last edited by oatburner99; 03-29-2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Last edited by oatburner99; 03-29-2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

120mph at best at the Start/finish line!

Shiny penny for the member that spots me in one of the pics...no car.

You need to post of the REAL teal 93 cobra with the nearly identical red car beside it.

Comment

You're standing next to the black coupe wearing the red instructor shirt, right? Is that teal cobra the one with the agent47 SLA front end and the CF bodywork/wing? That's a hell of a chassis setup and I can't imagine how it would drive at speed.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                              120mph at best at the Start/finish line!

Shiny penny for the member that spots me in one of the pics...no car.

You need to post of the REAL teal 93 cobra with the nearly identical red car beside it.
                              I was looking for your car the whole time I was out there. Would have loved to see it.
                              2007 GT

Comment

Working...
                              X