Two great truck upgrades...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    My friend's wife (5111) has a black lightning with the Bedrug and he put one in his new 2010 F150. After seeing it, I decided against going with a spray in liner and bought the Bedrug. It is much better because I can actually kneel in it without killing my knees. I can use a pressure washer or shop vac to clean it.

I got the black Undercover because of all the black accents on the truck, and the fact that I can put a lawn chair on top of it when I go to the drive in movies. If you put something on top of a painted one, it can chip/crack. I wanted to be able to use the top of it without having to baby a paint job.

My 03 had ceramic BBK longtubes, BBK offroad X, and Magnaflow cat backs. I had the 1.7L KB intercooled blower putting down 401 RWHP and 424 RWTQ. It had the Bullitt suspension (springs and sway bars) and fully welded subframe connectors. It also had the 2000 Cobra R Brembo 4-piston front brakes, and the 2003 Cobra rear brakes. Those are 2003 Terminator wheels with 275/40R17 Kumhos. I really liked the Mach1 chin spoiler.

I had 31 spline axels, stud girdle kit and 3.73s, but I sold the car before the rear end done. I sold the parts to another board member.

I have a weak spot for blue vehicles.
    Matt do we want to know why you are kneeling in your truck bed?
    GIFSoup

Comment

I was not aware that you dealt in those. The item was $705 shipped and without tax, can you beat that price?
      Yes
      Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post

Matt do we want to know why you are kneeling in your truck bed?
        Only when I'm pulling a "Da Prez" on you!!!

Comment

So with the bed rug, if you're hauling dirt/gravel/sand...etc, you could just pressure wash it out right?...in theory.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            So with the bed rug, if you're hauling dirt/gravel/sand...etc, you could just pressure wash it out right?...in theory.
            You can either shop vac it or pressure wash it:

RealTruck carries a wide array of BedRug products for your truck with free shipping in the lower 48 United States. Get the right part for your truck easily with help from our simple-to-use site and team of product experts.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
              David it's the same for every truck to my knowledge, it takes 2 minutes to install.

$600
              Hey Bryan, is that the Undercover brand you are getting too? I think I need one of these.
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                Hey Bryan, is that the Undercover brand you are getting too? I think I need one of these.
                I did a lot of research before I made the purchase. I went with the Undercover because of the "Made in USA", strength, and my dad has had one for 2 years and it still looks and works like brand new.

Comment

Only when I'm pulling a "Da Prez" on you!!!

Yeah thats it... LOL

It's not like your the first cop to be shot with the Bukkake firing squad.
                  GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                    Yes
                    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

I did a lot of research before I made the purchase. I went with the Undercover because of the "Made in USA", strength, and my dad has had one for 2 years and it still looks and works like brand new.
                      They look nice....I like the way that they sit down low on the bed too. Only other one that interests me is the Retrax cover, mainly because it sits almost flush on the bed, but I do like the idea of being able to haul something with it partly open at times too. However, the Retrax covers are also twice the price.
                      70' Chevelle RagTop
                      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

When you coming home?
                        September
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                        X