Two great truck upgrades...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two great truck upgrades...

After getting the new F150, I bought a Bedrug for $350 shipped and an Undercover bed cover for $700 shipped.

My gas mileage improved slightly with the bedcover, and I like having a lockable storage area.

Looks good.

Comment

Hey true, are you worried about the lack of usage of your truck bed? is it easily removable?, so you know, you can haul rocks and other truck related items.

I've always liked the look of the bed shells.

Comment

I have the bedrug too. I haul mostly bikes, furniture, etc. And it's great. No need to lay down a blanket to protect the bikes. It's supposed to hold up to rocks, gravel and sand too.
        Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clochy View Post
          Hey true, are you worried about the lack of usage of your truck bed? is it easily removable?, so you know, you can haul rocks and other truck related items.

I've always liked the look of the bed shells.
          It detaches with two twist locks and it comes with two J hooks to mount to your garage wall. You unlock the twist lock, remove the cover, and hang it flat against your garage.

RealTruck carries a wide array of UnderCover products for your truck with free shipping in the lower 48 United States. Get the right part for your truck easily with help from our simple-to-use site and team of product experts.

Comment

Nice truck. Love the color.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              Nice truck. Love the color.

Thanks, it reminds me of my old 2003 True Blue Mustang GT.

Comment

Thats a sweet looking truck. Good job on the bed rug, we have one on our Lightning and a topper as well, except our is painted to match, any reason you didn't go with a painted one?

Also I can't believe we had the same damn car, except for a few minor differences. One of course the blower, second I had a 01 Cobra front bumper cover and MACH1 grill delete. Bullet side scoops, and I also had 96-98 Cobra brakes with Roush wheels.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Thats a sweet looking truck. Good job on the bed rug, we have one on our Lightning and a topper as well, except our is painted to match, any reason you didn't go with a painted one?

Also I can't believe we had the same damn car, except for a few minor differences. One of course the blower, second I had a 01 Cobra front bumper cover and MACH1 grill delete. Bullet side scoops, and I also had 96-98 Cobra brakes with Roush wheels.

My friend's wife (5111) has a black lightning with the Bedrug and he put one in his new 2010 F150. After seeing it, I decided against going with a spray in liner and bought the Bedrug. It is much better because I can actually kneel in it without killing my knees. I can use a pressure washer or shop vac to clean it.

I got the black Undercover because of all the black accents on the truck, and the fact that I can put a lawn chair on top of it when I go to the drive in movies. If you put something on top of a painted one, it can chip/crack. I wanted to be able to use the top of it without having to baby a paint job.

My 03 had ceramic BBK longtubes, BBK offroad X, and Magnaflow cat backs. I had the 1.7L KB intercooled blower putting down 401 RWHP and 424 RWTQ. It had the Bullitt suspension (springs and sway bars) and fully welded subframe connectors. It also had the 2000 Cobra R Brembo 4-piston front brakes, and the 2003 Cobra rear brakes. Those are 2003 Terminator wheels with 275/40R17 Kumhos. I really liked the Mach1 chin spoiler.

I had 31 spline axels, stud girdle kit and 3.73s, but I sold the car before the rear end done. I sold the parts to another board member.

I have a weak spot for blue vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    After getting the new F150, I bought a Bedrug for $350 shipped and an Undercover bed cover for $700 shipped.

My gas mileage improved slightly with the bedcover, and I like having a lockable storage area.

you could smuggle 3 aliens in there comfortably

Comment

what kind of milage gain did you see on the hyw

Comment

Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
                        what kind of milage gain did you see on the hyw
                        2 mpg, but that's going by the computer.

Comment

Looks good Matt. Better than my truck in my driveway with the front bumper sitting in the bed. lol
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                            you could smuggle 3 aliens in there comfortably
                            My nickname is Coyote..... :shock:

Comment

rocks are truck related items?
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                              X