There's a storm brewing... LMFAO!

lol
    2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
    2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

I really love websense.

Comment

Jessica is hawt as fock!
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

1. jessica is smoking
          2. i wouldn't run my lambo either

Comment

As long as I got to sit in the same cop car as her on the way to jail it would be sweeeeeet
            Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Fuck those Gallardos make me want to do bad things with my bank account.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Never seen an ugr lambo break? I guess he didn't go to the last texas mile event...

Comment

That guy doing most of the talking is a pos. I would have either whooped his ass or left right away. Lol. I will never be able to afford those cars, but just their attitude makes me not want ugr.

Comment

Those guys attacking the Titan guy really came off as douche bags.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        They make me want to bad things to your bank account too.

Comment

Originally posted by JMAC View Post
                          Those guys attacking the Titan guy really came off as douche bags.
                          News flash, they're ALL douches. 35k for a turbo setup and only make 8XX to the ground, no thanks. I'll take my $500 fox and 15k then run circles around them.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            News flash, they're ALL douches. 35k for a turbo setup and only make 8XX to the ground, no thanks. I'll take my $500 fox and 15k then run circles around them.
                            THAT's the dfw(mu)stangs spirit!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              They are surprisingly reasonable these days! After driving ALL the big name supercars, the Gallardo was hands-down the best driving car IMO, and Ryan would agree as well if you need a second opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X