• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats today!?

Originally posted by goku025 View Post
    repost day!

Comment

...so enjoy having this trainwreck stuck in your head for the rest of the day. CD2LRROpph0

Comment

I know its a damn repost but so are Fridays ....SMH

Comment

Post tits newb
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
            Post tits newb
            Exactly.

Comment

i think a repost of that magnitude deserves a
              .....bro....

Comment

I really hate you guys for the things you expose me to. Till now I had done a good job of avoiding knowledge of this. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                  I really hate you guys for the things you expose me to. Till now I had done a good job of avoiding knowledge of this. Thanks.
                  hahah its amazingly awesome I'm jamming out on my ipod with the top down in the beamz!

Comment

Don't EVER bother posting anything in here EVER again. You are new here so I will just go ahead and tell you that ANYTHING that comes out on the internet is here in less than 5 seconds after its original posting. I do not even bother looking at any other sites for news or funny pictures because it is always here first.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      Don't EVER bother posting anything in here EVER again. You are new here so I will just go ahead and tell you that ANYTHING that comes out on the internet is here in less than 5 seconds after its original posting. I do not even bother looking at any other sites for news or funny pictures because it is always here first.
                      Again, I have been on here since it moved from dfwstangs to MUstangs scrub.. and again ITS A REPOST BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY holy shit i know that it has been posted.

ITS AMAZING!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goku025 View Post
                        Again, I have been on here since it moved from dfwstangs to MUstangs scrub.. and again ITS A REPOST BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY holy shit i know that it has been posted.

ITS AMAZING!!
                        Soo......by your logic a member with over 3k posts is a scrub?

Yeah, you wont last long.

Comment

If you are going to do it, do it right.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I don't know what all the commotion is about. Sure it's horrible, but its really not any worse than any other current female pop artist.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                              I don't know what all the commotion is about. Sure it's horrible, but its really not any worse than any other current female pop artist.
                              Reminds me of every Disney and Nickelodeon kid pop star. Hell this song is more bearable than any Hannah Montana song I've ever heard.

Comment

Working...
                              X