No announcement yet.

Sobovlofsky Petite Lap Giraffes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't help but wonder what the longest someone has watched that cam waiting for the little booger to come out.

Comment

He does come out. If you go at night hes curled up on the bed and pops his head up every once in a while.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!
        Congratulations!!! You make 128,375 on waiting list for petite lap giraffe. Share greatest news with family on the facebook or tweeter.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          He does come out. If you go at night hes curled up on the bed and pops his head up every once in a while.
          lol and its the exact same feed repeated,reload the camera in a diff view and you'll probably see it in another spot doing the same shit. funny stuff though

Comment

Now they know the demand is there for these buggers! Now the genetic engineers just need to get to work.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I could get blowjobs and anal all day everyday if I got one of these for my GF she looooooves them, lol.
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I saw it first time I clicked on link, then video went away. Reloaded page and he was gone

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                  haha that is so fake
                  You sure?

Comment

Originally posted by ELD3782 View Post
                    You sure?
                    That site the camera is a repeat feed with minimal movement....... Id venture to say its fake. Ill sell you some ocean front property in Arizona also!

Comment

That site the camera is a repeat feed with minimal movement....... Id venture to say its fake. Ill sell you some ocean front property in Arizona also!
                      I was being sarcastic, jackwagon.

Comment

I dunno... WHERE'S SNOPES LINK TO VERIFY IT'S FAKE????!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                          Awesome, I love those commercials! I want one!
                          Ever notice the dogs playing poker in the back ground?

Comment

Originally posted by Ncrowe View Post
                            Ever notice the dogs playing poker in the back ground?
                            WTF? No!!!! Now I've got to watch it again.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I bet they could fuck a few people out of money actually taking orders for these things.

Comment

I like their "About" section Very believable! *wink, wink*

"Petite Lap Giraffes are very funny animal that require special care. They need lots of love. Hugs and kisses every day. Otherwise they make tears.

If you have children, petite lap giraffes no problem. If child is loud, the giraffe will be shy, but does not bite. PLG’s are very clean. With training they will go in box like cats. Allergies never a problem.

Size: adult is 76 centimeters, baby is 15 centimeters tall. Weight is 4.5kg unless the giraffe is fat cow then 5.44kg

Diet: distilled water and bonsai tree leaves

Health problems: none. They are the best.

Gestation: 420 days

Living conditions: PLG’s love being indoors in filtered air conditioning. If they can listen to music of Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov it is dream.

Grooming: a bubble bath once a week with purified water is all they need."

Comment

Working...
                                X