• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sobovlofsky Petite Lap Giraffes

"Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

LMAOnaise!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I always laugh at those Direct TV commercials. LOL!
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Awesome, I love those commercials! I want one!
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I had no idea those were/are real! I figured it was just some special effect's for the commercial lol..

Comment

LOL call the 800# on their website.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by White94Cobra View Post
              I had no idea those were/are real! I figured it was just some special effect's for the commercial lol..
              I know right! .....

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Oh how I wish that was real. I would own one in a heartbeat.
                2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
                www.militarystangs.com

Comment

I hit the waiting list button and am like 18000 on the list. LOL
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Holy shit... I just sent the link to two of the girls I work with (because they were talking about the DirectTV commercial) and one of them is going to ask her fiance to buy her one as a wedding present. She thinks you would only have to give them one bubble bath a week to keep them clean.

No. I am not kidding. Neither is she.

Comment

I sent the link to my wife she loves them in the commercials. I can at last tell her hey we are on the list. MWAHAHAHA

If these were real can you imagine how much they would bring.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I must not watch enough tv, cause I have no idea what ya'll are talking about.
                        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Mustangs previously owned:
                          1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
                          1992 LX AOD
                          1993 LX Drag Car
                          1995 GTS
                          1997 Cobra
                          2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
                          Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
                          2016 Honda Accord Touring
                          2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            I hit the waiting list button and am like 18000 on the list. LOL
                            Missing a zero there. I am on the waiting list too and am 108,468. LOL!
                            Being that there is only one female and it takes 420 days (just got that lol) which means its like 124k years away! LOL
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

haha that is so fake

Comment

Working...
                              X