Some recent pinstriping work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some recent pinstriping work.

I did this '64 Buick Electra on Sunday and I must say, HOLY SHIT, that's a big ass car ! Took me forever just to stripe the hood and deck lid !! The dude has a clothing company and I painted his logo on the deck lid. He wanted me to put my name and phone number on there too, so there it is !

And here's a set of wheels that belong to a friend of Jeremy's (90GT50). Just put the white stripe around the lip.

And here's a helmet I painted for a guy on another board that has a Fox Saleen, #582, obviously. The last picture shows the decal I used as a guide/template.

Yes, I painted the letters (FULMER, FULMER logo, DOT, etc).

-Aaron

Comment

Fucking awesome. Damn.
      2012 GT500

Comment

Here's a free hand flame job I did for a guy. These tins got cleared, thus the "flat" look. There was an emblem that went on the sides of the tank too, thus the big open space towards the front of the tank.

-Aaron

Comment

Looks cool!
          Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
          90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Awesome work man.
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

You make it look SOOOOO easy and it SOOOOO isn't! Awesome.
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Very nice work man! Glad to see you are staying busy!

Comment

Your work always amazes me, you really have a gift for that. Keep up the good work.
                  1990 GT

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                    You make it look SOOOOO easy and it SOOOOO isn't! Awesome.
                    LOL, sure it is ! All it takes is YEARS of practice !! Thanks man.

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                    Very nice work man! Glad to see you are staying busy!
                    Yeah, so far so good. My buddy's plasma machine is down right now. That's why I haven't gotten back with you on the emblem.

Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
                    Your work always amazes me, you really have a gift for that. Keep up the good work.
                    Thanks pal ! I really enjoy doing this stuff. Hopefully I can afford to continue doing it !

Thank you for all the compliments, guys. I really appreciate it.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                      Crash, what's something like this cost? I have some black 20's thinking of this but possibly pearl orange, which would have to go over white. I have both tho'.
                      LMK
                      Thanks
                      2 Chronicles 7:14
                      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Good work man, a while ago you striped a laptop, that was pretty nice. What would you charge for something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                          Good work man, a while ago you striped a laptop, that was pretty nice. What would you charge for something like that?
                          I sent ya a PM.

-Aaron

Comment

Bad ass work!!
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Aaron, what are you using to thin your paint? I tried to stripe a stupid thing for my daughter last week and my "One Shot Process Blue" got stiff real quick. I highly doubt I'll ever get to the point where I can charge for what I can do but I enjoy the challenge and would like to improve my skills. (Or lack there of. )
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                              X