Some recent pinstriping work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
    Yeah, so far so good. My buddy's plasma machine is down right now. That's why I haven't gotten back with you on the emblem.

-Aaron
    No worries, I am ready when you are. No rush, my truck is not going anywhere.

Comment

very cool...

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        Bad ass work!!
        Thanks !

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        Aaron, what are you using to thin your paint? I tried to stripe a stupid thing for my daughter last week and my "One Shot Process Blue" got stiff real quick. I highly doubt I'll ever get to the point where I can charge for what I can do but I enjoy the challenge and would like to improve my skills. (Or lack there of. )
        When I started striping, I was using the cheap, $8 a gallon (it's since gone up to about $12 a gallon) mineral spirits. I now use PPG DTR602. It's a medium temperature enamel reducer. It's about 3 times the price of mineral spirits, but it seems to help with the flow a little better.

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
        No worries, I am ready when you are. No rush, my truck is not going anywhere.
        Cool deal. I'll get with him and find out when he's going to be back up and running.

Originally posted by fitzwell View Post
        very cool...
        Thanks pal ! You gonna be at the Round Up this year ? I'm planning on taking all my paint stuff with me and making some money, provided the weather (mainly wind) cooperates.

I've got Jeremy's (TorqueJunkie) tank and fenders at the house that I need to finish up. I'll probably get those done early next week and then I'll post some pictures up on here.

-Aaron

Comment

Awesome work. I really like that helmet. The numbers look awesome
          1997 viper gts
          1986 turbo mustang
          1987 Buick grand national
          1972 nova

Comment

Aaron, I need to go get a couple of helmates to have you stripe to match my bike.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
              Awesome work. I really like that helmet. The numbers look awesome
              Thanks ! I was painting the numbers one night last week and I was going along so well that when my wife told me it was time for dinner I didn't want to stop until I was done ! LOL !

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              Aaron, I need to go get a couple of helmates to have you stripe to match my bike.
              Just let me know when you're ready and I'll meet up with you to pick them up.

-Aaron

Comment

I've got Jeremy's (TorqueJunkie) tank and fenders at the house that I need to finish up. I'll probably get those done early next week and then I'll post some pictures up on here.

-Aaron
                Oh Yea...

Comment

Here's a little Triumph bobber I did some subtle striping on yesterday morning. The guy wanted brown stripes to match the seat, so I mixed up a dark brown and laid 'em down.

This first picture was taken at Good Guys last weekend when I first attempted to stripe it but the wind was too much to overcome and I packed it all back up after doing the striping on the neck.

-Aaron

Comment

I sent ya a PM.

-Aaron
                    Sorry, that sounds good, i will have to hit you up next time i'm in the area.

Comment

This belongs to Jeremy (TorqueJunkie).

Here's a few printers that I striped at my buddy's tattoo shop.

Comment

I did this striping on my dad's old Hudson Friday night on Congress and Saturday at the show.

Painted this tool box for a friend of a bunch of the guys that we were hanging out with.

-Aaron

Comment

looking good, aaron.

Comment

that's awesome Aaron! I've got a little antique tool box i'll mail to ya this summer to do

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
                              looking good, aaron.
                              Thanks Tim !

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              that's awesome Aaron! I've got a little antique tool box i'll mail to ya this summer to do
                              Thanks man ! Sounds good ! Just let me know when !

-Aaron

Comment

Pm Sent

Comment

Working...
                                X