Meemaw scaring my son.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meemaw scaring my son.

Hippy music and a boy that looks like he got a hold of some of the good stuff. lol!
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Pretty funny. Not nearly as mean as I thought it would be. Meemaw needs to hide her weed better.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Roofies + Kool-Aid + sippy-cup = the perfect kid on car rides

Comment

My buddy has narcolepsy and always falls asleep in the car when we're going somewhere.

I always wait till he's good and asleep and then I'll slam on the brakes, honk the horn, swerve, and scream like a little girl.

LMAO ! Always gets him awake in a hurry !!

-Aaron

Comment

Cute kid - good times...

Comment

awesome!

Comment

I do that to my 4 year old all the time, I think he likes it!
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                  My buddy has narcolepsy and always falls asleep in the car when we're going somewhere.

I always wait till he's good and asleep and then I'll slam on the brakes, honk the horn, swerve, and scream like a little girl.

LMAO ! Always gets him awake in a hurry !!

-Aaron
                  Back in '99, I worked w/ a guy that had narcolepsy. We were goin down the road w/ him at the wheel and me in the passenger seat readin a magazine, I was readin away till I heard people honkin. I looked up to see what was goin on and we were in oncoming traffic, he woke up just in time to avoid a head on collision but it a storm drain and took out the right rear duals on the Chevy 3500 HD we were in.

Needless to say, I never road w/ him again.

Comment

That was great. Kids are awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X