No announcement yet.

Leroy Jenkins!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, yeah such a repost but classic. I'm glad I quit playing that game man. Only advantage to that game is it is cheaper then anything else I do. (gym, housework, work study...etc) WoW is dirt cheap.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      lol, yeah such a repost but classic. I'm glad I quit playing that game man. Only advantage to that game is it is cheaper then anything else I do. (gym, housework, work study...etc) WoW is dirt cheap.
      Try Eve Online, just as cheap and fun and nowhere near the damn timesink that Wow is.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Nerds!

Comment

I remember watching this in 2006.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

The Leroy Jenkins is a classic that will always put a smile on my face.

Same with Bubb Rubb. "Dat's only in da monin', you sposed to be up cookin' brefast."

"You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Lmao. Never gets old.

"Can you do a quick number crunch on that for us?"

"Ummm... Yeah gimme a sec here. Ok I'm coming up witha thirty-three point three three, repeating of course, chance of survival."

Hahahaha.

Comment

That dude has a show on cable. Isnt Leeroy Jenkins some pastor?

Comment

Working...
                X