Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    i made it 3 minutes and got bored

You didn't miss anything. I wasted 13 minutes of time watching it and got the same result.

Comment

Other than dramatic EMO piano music, creative editing, and simple answers I did not see anything special in it....

Comment

im not even clicking this shit.

lulz.

Comment

Fuck i'm glad i don't ride a subway.
          Those fuckers would have me wanting to commit suicide.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            i made it 3 minutes and got bored
            Originally posted by td4087 View Post
            You didn't miss anything. I wasted 13 minutes of time watching it and got the same result.
            Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
            Other than dramatic EMO piano music, creative editing, and simple answers I did not see anything special in it....
            Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Fuck i'm glad i don't ride a subway.
            Those fuckers would have me wanting to commit suicide.
            Can you please point out another random person for me to talk to?

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Religion View Post
              Can you please point out another random person for me to talk to?
              lol- a softer kinder dfwmustangs...

Comment

does anyone shove that microphone up his ass?

Comment

It was interesting to me. What else is interesting is that any one of those people probably would have told him to go fuck himself if he didn't have a camera and microphone.

The "Do you believe the government has your best interests at heart" question is an extremely interesting question.

Comment

You know, I've seen this thread for a few days now, and I hadn't watched the video yet but made a point to. Well that happened a moment ago. I wanted to refrain from posting so the video would fall off the page, but the desire to contribute got the best of me. My results are this:

I made it about 6 minutes. I have absolutely no inclination as to why you fellas think it is such a motivational and touching video. It failed to grip me. It failed to make me feel compassion. It failed to connect me with any of the people that were interviewed. The questions were boring. I had high hopes after the opening paragraphs. I thought he was really going to go somewhere profound. What a waste of time. It's almost like I was saving the video for a time when I could use a boost, and it widened my hole--and that's gay.

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                      You know, I've seen this thread for a few days now, and I hadn't watched the video yet but made a point to. Well that happened a moment ago. I wanted to refrain from posting so the video would fall off the page, but the desire to contribute got the best of me. My results are this:

I made it about 6 minutes. I have absolutely no inclination as to why you fellas think it is such a motivational and touching video. It failed to grip me. It failed to make me feel compassion. It failed to connect me with any of the people that were interviewed. The questions were boring. I had high hopes after the opening paragraphs. I thought he was really going to go somewhere profound. What a waste of time. It's almost like I was saving the video for a time when I could use a boost, and it widened my hole--and that's gay.
                      An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
                      X