Parking spot fight at Tx2k11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking spot fight at Tx2k11

The Alcatraz comment cracks me up. He's not even old enough to have served time in that prison considering it closed in 1963.

Where was the fight?
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Old man with saggy pants? He was justified in really hurting that guy for attempting to run the older guy down with the car

Comment

Lol
        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

What a fucking waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            What a fucking waste of time.
            Yes, clearly you have so many important things to be doing, but yet you are on DFWM.

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
              Old man with saggy pants? He was justified in really hurting that guy for attempting to run the older guy down with the car
              Ummm, the dude outside the car was being a dick standing in a good spot so someone he knows could park there. Was it a dick move to pop the clutch? Yes. Was it a complete bitch move to punch the guy through the window? Yes. People like this are the main reason I refuse to attend these events, and reason #5,679,351 why I would be packing at an event like that. Some asshats always have to try to prove who's the biggest badass.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                Where was the fight?
                Agreed they were both being an ass but the old dumb fuck that shutting bout someone who has served. That is pretty fucked up
                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

weak.....

Comment

drunk old man should have gotten his ass beat
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

put up or shut up! Either take your shirt off and do something or walk away like a out of shape old man. I used to love when the Greys would try and start something at the bars!
                      Wanna see my care face???

Comment

I would have just got out and stuck the old man. Fuck it was all on video all the guy in the car should have done was turned the wheel and went in the spot let the guy hit him through the window then he would have had a reason to get out and lights out. I mean really i agree that's why I stopped going to events like that too cause of stupid retards. I would have felt like I was back in elementary school I am saving this seat bull crap. I mean really over a stupid parking spot. Sorry for the rant i just hate stupid people.

Comment

dang the more i watch the video the best part is "i like apple jacks too"...

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                            put up or shut up! Either take your shirt off and do something or walk away like a out of shape old man. I used to love when the Greys would try and start something at the bars!
                            Really?
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                              Now you are one? (I am)
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X