No announcement yet.

A n00b introduction. Many pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see another Stangnetter on here.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      I'd like to see some video of that Mark doing 160+
      If you want to go for a ride then it has to be soon. It gets new tires on Monday so any time after that. It been sold/traded for a couple other Marks and cash and I will soon be building my next blown Mark. Next one is gonna be C head with newer KB blower and shoot for 650 rwhp.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        thought i recognised the name and blue cobra, i use to see u all the time on stangnet.

welcome to DFWmustangs, you did grate by posting tits, also remember everything is a
        'texas rattle snake' everyone's car is slow.

OP, talk about a sleeper. nice car

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Here is a sneak peek at its replacement.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I wanna ride....
            Big Rooster Racing
            1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Those are badass Mark VIII's, love them. I have had a 94 and a 96. Then I had a 96 Mustang GTS that I swapped a 97 Mark VIII motor into and now I have the Mark VIII's cousin, a 92 Tbird super coupe.
              Last edited by JC316; 03-26-2011, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Well atleast u can say u had a kb mark. Sux your having to sell that white lighting. But at least your getting another and some cash. I know thatll help you out. If you plan on selling the saleen let me know or maybe trade for a set of 20".

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                  Well atleast u can say u had a kb mark. Sux your having to sell that white lighting. But at least your getting another and some cash. I know thatll help you out. If you plan on selling the saleen let me know or maybe trade for a set of 20".
                  Negative. Brad only had a few sets made and has no plans of making any more. There are only 2 other Marks and one T-bird with the black Saleens.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Negative. Brad only had a few sets made and has no plans of making any more. There are only 2 other Marks and one T-bird with the black Saleens.
                    The only 3 we know of he had 20 set ordered and he don't have any more in stock.

Comment

Dainty...

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        The only 3 we know of he had 20 set ordered and he don't have any more in stock.
                        He never got 20 sets. He got 20 wheels. Hes sold out and it was instantly without anybody being told that they were in. Jamie just happened to be looking for caps and found out and Nolan was waiting for them. Dont know about the other two though. I do know I will soon have the first set he sold.
                        They were painted by mistake middle of last year and it took a bit for him to decide if he wanted them. They were supposed to be chrome like my current ones.

BTW, dont mention the gray car there as only Sapperfire knows who I am trading cars with.

Which reminds me, I will soon have a very clean black LSC for sale on custom wheels. You may want it.

Comment

I fiquered you didn't want anyone to know so I never opened my trap. When you getting the deal done.

Comment

He cant drive down till the 10th. I am debating about just grabbing Sapper and driving up to Nolans house on wed.

I have a crap load of work to do. Both cars need controll arms and hes including the parts. Then I want to pull the sound system, braces and exhaust out of the black one and put it on the gray one. Hes also including 4.10's and a trac lok so I need to pull the pumpkin from the 93 sitting in my yard and try my hand at setting up gears.

Comment

What wheels do rhe black one rolling on.

Comment

Dont know what they are called. They are 18"

Comment

Working...
                                X