A n00b introduction. Many pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A n00b introduction. Many pics.

I have only been a member here a short time but can already tell I love this place! Great stories and great people make for a cool place to hang. I don't live in DFW but an not too far of a drive and go up there from time to time to hang at Kellers or go to the SVT Bankston Ford get together as I have a few friends in Dallas with Cobras.

I am a long time Mustang guy. First car was an 84 GT350 I bought (my money, parents name) when I was 15 and its been an obsession ever since. Been through 20 Stangs since, my last being an 03 Sonic Blue Cobra that was fairly heavily modded.

Currently I am driving a 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII that I have modified. I have converted it to Cobra brakes and Saleen wheels that were the first ones built in Mark VIII bolt pattern. Suspension has IRS braces, chassis braces, K-member brace, Addco sway bars, poly bushings and a custom suspension controller that adjusts the ride height and spring rate. Has a Borla cat back, SCT tune and a KB 2.2L twin screw with bypass valve.

Gear Heads did the initial tune on it but since then I have rewritten it pulling some fuel and adding much timing as well as perfecting the transmissions behavior. Data logs and wide band AF show me the car is still very safe and no hint of detonation (Knock sensor usually adds another 4-5*).

Some have seen the car on ebay as of late. Due to getting laid off, crap economy and where I live I have been forced to sell it since the house hasn't sold yet. So while this car will be going soon I will get another when the house sells and it will be something very special. Same car but with C heads and a minimum of 700 rwhp. I already have a forged Teksid stroker in anticipation of big power numbers.
    If funds allow I will also be getting a new 5.0 for a daily.

I'm fat and the car has room plus its neat seeing the face on a C5 owner when he cant pull away.

Here is the car:

Last edited by LaserSVT; 03-21-2011, 12:04 PM.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Holy shit are pictures big enough!

Comment

My old 03:

And my old 96:

Last edited by LaserSVT; 03-21-2011, 12:05 PM.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

And my old 92LX/GT conversion:

89 GT at an SCCA event in Maui (my fat ass driving):

Comment

That's nice and all, but really, we are all in here for the real pictures.

Comment

Holy shit, for the love of Christ! Can those pictures get any bigger?

Since you're posting pics of what you used to have, we will need a photo of you from 2001 as well.
            Originally posted by Vertnut
            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
              Holy shit are pictures big enough!
              Sorry about that. Grabbed the wrong immages. Should be good now.

Comment

Nice, but without the correct pictures this might be best situated in the picture/video forums
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                  Holy shit, for the love of Christ! Can those pictures get any bigger?

Since you're posting pics of what you used to have, we will need a photo of you from 2001 as well.

Just wanted to show I am no n00b to Mustangs. Prolly wouldnt like what I had in 01. Was driving a RX-7 and Audi S4.

Comment

Why are you posting car pictures? This site is in no way automobile related. We are here for titties and shit-talking. You haven't been here long enough to talk shit, so post up the titties.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post

Just wanted to show I am no n00b to Mustangs. Prolly wouldnt like what I had in 01. Was driving a RX-7 and Audi S4.
                      I was just messin' with you. Welcome aboard and enjoy the site! Lord knows we all do
                      Originally posted by Vertnut
                      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        Why are you posting car pictures? This site is in no way automobile related. We are here for titties and shit-talking. You haven't been here long enough to talk shit, so post up the titties.

Comment

Welcome, that is a clean ass Lincoln!
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I think you just might fit in well here, my friend. Nice cars -- now on with the titty posting NEWB!!!

Comment

That 96 is clean. I long for a clean, low mile, stock sn95 cobra.

Comment

Working...
                              X